MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- G.V. Murashkin, V.G. Murashkin, Higher Educ. Estab. News, Constr., 10, 4-6 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- SP 52-101-2003, Manual for the design of concrete structures made of heavy concrete without pre-stress reinforcement (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- SP 63.133302.2012, Concrete and concrete structures: Fundamental principles (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Part 1.1 prEN 1992-1, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Karpenko, General models of reinforced concrete mechanics (Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Murashkin, V.G. Murashkin, Fund. Research on Sc. Devel. of Arch. and Costr. Indust., 1, 535-543 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Petrov, Non-linear incremental construction mechanics (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kodysh, N.N. Trekin, I.K. Nikitin, K.E. Sosedov, Practical methods and examples of calculation of reinforced concrete structures from heavy concrete by SP 63.13330 (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kazachek, N.V. Nechaev, S.N. Notenko, V.I. Rimshin, A.G. Roitman, Inspection and testing of buildings and structures (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko, V.I. Kolchunov, Calculated models of reinforced concrete resistance (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Almazov, Designing reinforced concrete structures by Evronorms (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.