MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management and Economics in Engineering|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, The European Economic And Social Committee and The Committee of The Regions on a renewed EU Agenda for Higher Education, Brussels, 20.09.2011, Available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52017DC0247&from=RO, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions Supporting Growth and Jobs – an Agenda for the Modernisation of Europe's Higher Education Systems, Brussels, 30.5.2017 Available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52011DC0567&rid=13, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Key Challenges for Higher Education in Europe - Annex II: Results of the Public Consultation on the EU's Modernisation Agenda for Higher Education, May (2016) [Google Scholar]
- 2018 European Semester: Assessment of progress on structural reforms, prevention and correction of macroeconomic imbalances, and results of in-depth reviews under Regulation (EU) No 1176/2011, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION on the 2017 National Reform Programme of Romania and delivering a Council opinion on the 2017 Convergence Programme of Romania [Google Scholar]
- Tertiary educational attainment by sex, age group Indicator [t2020_41]; EU Labour Force Survey [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of statistics, http://statistici.insse.ro/shop/, last visited April 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Education. Research and Development in Curriculum and Instruction, John Heywood, Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, ISBN-13978-0-471-74111-4, p. 354, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 258/19.07.2007 – regarding students practice in Romanian (in Romanian Legea 258/19.07.2007 privind practica elevilor şi studenţilor), MO no. 493/24 July (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Order No. 3955/9.05.2008 approving the general framework for internships in undergraduate and master’s degree programs organization and the framework agreement on the internship conduct of the in the undergraduate or master’s degree programs (in Romanian Ordinul 3955/9.05.2008 privind aprobarea cadrului general de organizare a stagiilor de practică în cadrul programelor de studii universitare de licenţă şi de masterat şi a convenţiei-cadru privind efectuarea stagiului de practică în cadrul programelor de studii universitare de licenţă sau masterat), MO. no. 440 /12/06/2008 [Google Scholar]
- C. da R. Brito, M. M. Ciampi, et.al. “Engineering Adventure for Youth Generations,” in 2016 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Brito, M. M. Ciampi, R, et. al Rethinking Engineering Education, 2017 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE) Indianapolis, USA, ISBN: 978-1-5090-4920-2; Available at http://doi.ieecomputersociety.org/10.1109/FIE.2017.8190506, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mihăiţă, Actual issues in Engineering (I) (in Romanian probleme actuale in inginerie (I)), Univers Ingineresc, Year XXIV, Nr. 11 (537) 1-15 June 2013, p. 1, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- New Orientations in Community Policies, (in Romanian Noi orientări in politici comunitare) Univers Ingineresc, Year XXIV, Nr. 12 (538) 15-30 June 2013, p. 5, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.