MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management and Economics in Engineering|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- D. Popa, Increasing performance in SMEs through improving strategic planning in the context of knowledge based economy (Cresterea performantei in IMM-uri prin imbunatatirea planificarii strategice in contextul economiei bazate pe cunostinte) (“Lucian Blaga” Univ. Pub. House, Sibiu, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ceptureanu, Rev. Int. Comparative Management 16/1, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nicolescu, I. Verboncu (coordinators of Book 1), Modern approaches in the organizational management and business (Abordari moderne in managementul si economia organizatiei), Book 1, Ch. 1, 29-80 (Economic Pub., Bucharest, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Cohen, D.A. Levinthal, Adm. Sci. Quarterly, 35/1, 128-152 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Growth prospects for SMEs are encouraging (Brussels, 26/11/2013), http://ec.europa.eu/growth/content/growth-prospects-smes-are-encouraging-0_en [Google Scholar]
- P. Muller, S. Devnani, J. Julius, D. Galiardi, C. Marzocchi, Annual Report on European SMEs 2015/2016. SME recovery continues (European Commission, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Rosenberg, J. Abnorm. Soc. Psychol., 53, 367-372 (1956) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.