MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- K. Sundararaju, R.S. Kumar, and I.G.C. Raj, Modeling and simulation of neural based speed controller for direct torque control of three phase induction motor. In Region 10 Conference, TENCON, 1439-1444 (2017). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hegde, S. Angadi, A.B. Raju, Speed control of 3-phase induction motor using volt/hertz control for automotive application, I4C, 17214371, (2017). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- L. Harnefors, K. Pietilainen, L. Gertmar, Torque-maximizing field-weakening control: design, analysis, and parameter selection, IEEE, Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 48(1), 161-168, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Slemon, Modelling of induction machines for electric drives, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 25(6), 1126-1131, (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R.B. Fathima, P.M.J. Princy, S. RamPrasath, Mathematical modeling of SVPWM inverter fed 3 phase induction motor vector control in MATLAB/Simulink environment, In Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT), 2017 International Conference on, 1-8, (2017). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Peña, E.V. Díaz, Implementation of V/f scalar control for speed regulation of a three-phase induction motor, In ANDESCON, 1-4, (2016). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bj¨orkqvist, D. Stockman, Implementation and simulation of sensorless control and field weakening for an induction machine Using the the Statically Compensated Voltage Model, Department of Energy and Environment Division of Electric Power Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Master’s thesis, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kohlrusz, D. Fodor, Comparison of scalar and vector control strategies of induction motors, Hungarian Journal of Industry and Chemistry, 39(2), 265-270 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Aspalli, S.J. Patil, Study of AI and PI controller using SVPWM technique for induction motor speed control, In Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer, and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT), 2017 International Conference on, 1-6, (2017). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- P. Parida, A Sliding Mode Controller For Induction Motor Drives. National Institute of Technology in Rourkela, Doctoral dissertation (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.