MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- R.K. Pekgöz, M.A. Gürel, M. Bilgehan, M. Kısa, Active Suspension of Cars Using Controller Optimized by Genetic Algorithm, Int. J. of Eng. and Appl. Sci. (IJEAS) 2, Issue 4 27-37, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- http://ctms.engin.umich.edu/CTMS/index.php?example=Suspension§ion=SystemModeling, (retrieved on 25.11.2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jantzen, Foundations of fuzzy control, Chichester, England; Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. E. I. S. U. Manual, NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite II Series (NI ELVISTM II Series) User Manual, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ammar Alsabbagh, Péter T. SZEMES, Abdulkader Baki, Brushless DC Motor Modeling Using Bond Graph Method and Control using LabVIEW. (RIim) Recent Innovation in Mechatronics. Vol. 5, No 1, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.