MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- E. Yolacan, S. Aydin and H.M. Ertunc, Real time DSP based PID and state feedback control of a brushed DC motor. In Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT), 2011 XXIII International Symposium on, 1-6, (2011). IEEE [Google Scholar]
- E. Yolacan, S. Aydin, and H.M. Ertunc, Position control of a DC motor used in solar panels with artificial neural network. In Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2012 11th International Conference on, 2, 487-492, (2012). IEEE [Google Scholar]
- M. Namazov, and O. Basturk, DC motor position control using fuzzy proportional-derivative controllers with different defuzzification methods, An Official Journal of Turkish Fuzzy Systems Association, 1, 36-54, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mao, H. Tachikawa, and A. Shimokohbe, Precition positioning of a DC-motor-driven aerostatic slide system, Precition Engineering, 27(1), 32-41, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Borutzky, Bond graph modelling of engineering systems. New York: Springer, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruderman, J. Krettek, F. Hoffmann, T. Bertram, Optimal state space control of DC motor. IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 41(2), 5796-5801, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C Dorf, and R.H. Bishop, Modern control systems, Pearson, 12th Edition, 235-241 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.