MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 184, 2018Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- M. Ratiu, Short literature review on the kinematics and dynamics of the industrial robots, Annals of the University of Oradea, Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering, ISSUE #2, pp. 49-52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ratiu, A. Rus, Modeling of the trajectory-generating equipments, IEEE publication, 14th International Conference on Engineering of Modern Electric Systems (EMES), DOI: 10.1109/EMES.2017.7980418 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- www.abb.com/robotics [Google Scholar]
- Getting started using ADAMS/View, MSC Software (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Adams Tutorial Kit for Mechanical Engineering Courses (Third Edition), MSC Software [Google Scholar]
- C. Alexandru, Modeling in mechatronic concept and virtual testing of orientation mechanisms used in solar panels, Mechanism and Manipulators Magazine, vol. 2, nr. 2, pp. 49-54 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Enescu, C. Alexandru, Modeling and simulation of a 6 DOF robot, Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Optimization of the Robots and Manipulators (OPTIROB), Sinaia, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Enescu, C. Alexandru, Parametric optimization in virtual prototyping environment of the control device for a robotic system used in thin layers deposition, 7th International Conference on Advanced Concepts in Mechanical Engineering, IOP Publishing Ltd, Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 147, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/147/1/012087 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Singh, S.S. Dhami, Robot Position Optimization for a Pick and Place Operation, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research (IJETER), Volume 5, Issue 12, pp. 63-70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Spong, S. Hutchinson, M. Vidyasagar, Robot modeling and control, Wiley (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.