MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Problems of Construction and Exploitation of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- PKP PLK, Annual Report 2016, (Warsaw, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- ZNPK, Bottlenecks on the Polish railway network. (ZNPK, Warszawa, 2012) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Krajowy Program Kolejowy do 2023 roku (National Railway Program till the year 2023), (Warszawa, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuczborski, Z. Polak, W. Wasilewicz, Criteria for the order of electrification of railway lines, Przegląd Komunikacyjny, 5, 3-11 (1974) [in Polish]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kożuchowski, Z. Polak, W. Wasilewicz, Necessary scope of railway electrification in the current situation in fuel and power supply), Przegląd Komunikacyny, 1, 8-16 (1980) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ditmeyer, J. Martin, P. Olson, M. Rister, B. Ross, J. Schmidt, E. Sjokvist, Railway electrification and productivity: A Study report, Transportation Research Record 1029, 23-30 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- F. Al-Tony, A. Lashine, Cost-benefit analysis of railway electrification: case study for Cairo-Alexandria railway line, Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, 18:4, 323-333 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomczyk, M. Pacholski, K. Karwowski, Comprehensive modelling of the cost effectiveness of railway line electrification. Zeszyty Naukowe Wydziału Elektrotechniki i Automatyki PG, 51, 197-200 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kirkwood, L. Giuntini, E. Shebab, P. Baguley, Development of a Whole Life Cycle cost model for electrification options on the UK rail system. Procedia CIRP, 47, 1-5, (Elsevier, 2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Comprehensive Regional Goods Movement Plan and Implementation Strategy. Task 8.3: Analysis of Freight Rail Electrification in the SCAG Region. Southern California Association of Governments, (Cambridge Systematics, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Green, DB and SBB seek to minimize Rastatt closure disruption. International Railway Journal, http://www.railjournal.com/index.php/europe/dband-sbb-seek-to-minimise-rastatt-closuredisruption.html?channel=537 [Google Scholar]
- T. Dyr, P. Kazubek, Assessment of transport infratsructure investment co-financed from EU funds, (Spatium, Radom, 2011) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.