MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Problems of Construction and Exploitation of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- Y. Oura, Y. Mochinaga, H. Nagasawa, Railway Electric Power Feeding System, Japan Railway & Transport Review, 16, (June 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mora, N. Haddad, M. Ney, Evaluation of the Current in the Rail by 2D and 3D Methods: Influence of the Railway Platform, IEEE Int. Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, pp. 167-172, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, (August 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mariscotti, Induced Voltage Calculation in Electric Traction Systems: Simplified Methods, Screening Factors, and Accuracy, IEEE Tran. On Intelligent Transportation System, 12, No. 1, (March 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Christoforidis, D.P. Labridis, P.S. Dokopoulos, Inductive Interference of Power Lines on Buried Irrigation Pipelines, IEEE Power Tech Conference Proceedings, Bologna, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ITU Directives concerning the protection of telecommunication lines against harmful effects from electric power and electrified railway lines -Volume II Inducing Currents and Voltages in Electrified Railway Systems, ITU, Geneva, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Railway fixed equipment and rolling stock - Electromagnetic disturbances in electrification 25 kV, 50 Hz - Low frequencies phenomenons -Calculation tutor, Normalisation Français F 07-11, (October, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. Milesevic, Electromagnetic influence of electric railway system on metallic structurec, (PhD Thesis, University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 50149, Railway applications - Fixed installations - Electric traction - Copper and copper alloy grooved contact wires, CENELEC, (March 2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, N. Zhou, R. Li, G. Mei, D. Song, Pantograph and centenary system with double pantographs for high-speed trains at 350 km/h and higher, Journal of modern Transportation, 19, No. 1, 7-11, (March 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mandic, I. Uglesic, Napajanje električne vuče (Railway system supply), (Graphis, ISBN 978-953-279-034-4, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schlabbach, Sort-circuit Currents, (IET Power and Energy Series 51, ISBN 978-0-86341-514-2, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mahseredjian, C. Dewhurst, EMTP-RV User Manual, version 2.4, Powersys, Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade, France, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Milesevic, B. Filipovic-Grcic, I. Uglesic, Estimation of Current Distribution in the Electric Railway System in the EMTP-RV, International Conference on Power Systems Transients, Seoul, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Champiot, Compatibilité électromagnétique Modes de transmission , Technique de l’ingénieur -Génie électrique, vol. D2, No. D1305, p. 1305.1-1305.20, Paris, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.