MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Problems of Construction and Exploitation of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1301/2014 of 18 November 2014 on the technical specifications for interoperability relating to the ‘energy’ subsystem of the rail system in the Union. [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1302/2014 of 18 November 2014 concerning a technical specification for interoperability relating to the ‘rolling stock -locomotives and passenger rolling stock’ subsystem of the rail system in the European Union. [Google Scholar]
- EN 50123-1:2003. Railway applications. Fixed installations. D.C. switchgear. Part 1: General. [Google Scholar]
- EN 50123-2:2003. Railway applications. Fixed installations. D.C. switchgear. Part 2: D.C. circuit breakers. [Google Scholar]
- EN 50388:2012. Railway Applications - Power supply and rolling stock - Technical criteria for the coordination between power supply (substation) and rolling stock to achieve interoperability. [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-1:2002. Railway applications - Electric equipment for rolling stock. Part 1: General service condition and general rules. [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-2:2002. Railway applications - Electric equipment for rolling stock. Part 2: Electrotechnical components - General rules. [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-3:2002. Railway applications - Electric equipment for rolling stock. Part 3: Electrotechnical components - Rules for D.C. circuit-breakers. [Google Scholar]
- S. Klemba, Reliability factor in passenger transport modelling. Railway Reports, 165, 53-62 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Mierzejewski, A. Szeląg, Research of short circuits and overvoltages in DC electric traction circuits with single-stage transformations110/3 kV. IVth International Conference MET’99, 58-64 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Nazeri, Electromechanical Circuit Breaker. Patent US 8513558, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rojek, Switching-off time of electromagnetic blow-out high-speed DC circuit breaker. Railway Reports, 169, 53-60 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rojek, M. Sidorowicz. Researches and tests of high-speed circuit breakers for rolling stock and substations in 3 kV DC traction power system. Railway Reports, 159, 7-26 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Type Test Report No. 04157-16-0324. IPH Berlin. Berlin, 14 June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wójcik, F. Theoretical analysis of possibilities for improvement in the effective operation of DC magnetic blow-out circuit breakers. Electrical Review, 5/2011, 186-192 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- List of the President of the Office of Rail Transport on the relevant national technical specifications and standardization documents, whose application makes it possible to meet the essential requirements for the interoperability of the railway system (Warsaw, 19 January 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.