MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Electrified Transport - Invited Papers|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- M. Walrave: The development of high speed rail innovation and tradition. Prospects for the future. Rivista Internazionale Di Scienze Sociali, 101, no. 3, 375-397 (1993) JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/41623791 [acess: 28.03.2018] [Google Scholar]
- UIC by Intraplan Consult GmbH, IMT Trans and INRETS, Passenger Traffic Study 2020 Poland and Czech Republic (2003) [Google Scholar]
- UIC by CENIT Barcelona, Opportunities for high speed rail in Cental and Eastern Europe (2006) [In French] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ilík, Railway 21: opportunities-needs-outlook, ERA 21, 5, 52-53, (2015) [In Czech] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic,. Program for the Development of Rapid Services in the Czech Republic, (2017) [In Czech] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kušnír, J. Ilík, Rapid Service as precondition of competitive railway, in: The Czech Railway in the year 2030, Bulletin of Czech Railways fair and annex of Železniční magazín, 5, 3 (2013) [In Czech] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sleszynski, Influence of the structure of the highspeed railway system in Poland to the mutual temporary-spatial availability of the most important urban centres. Technika Transportu Szynowego, tts 6, 18-21 (2017) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EU) No 1315/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on Union guidelines for the development of the trans-European transport network and repealing Decision No 661/2010/EU, UE Journal L348, 20.12.2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Massel, A. Pomykala, J. Raczynski, Prospects for the development of international passenger rail transport in Central-Eastern Europe in terms of highspeed line construction. Technika Transportu Szynowego, tts, 6, 22-31 (2017) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
- AECOM, Rail Baltica Feasibility Study (2011) [Google Scholar]
- AECOM, Rail Baltica Feasibility Study. Amendment - Analysis of Vilnius Extension (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pomykala, Rail Baltica high speed line in the aspect of the development of railway connection in the Central Europe. Technika Transportu Szynowego, tts, 11, 41-48(2017) [In Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.