MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Electrified Transport - Invited Papers|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- F. Kießling., R. Puschman, A. Schmeider, Contact lines for electric railways. (Publicis Corporate Publishing, Munich Erlanger, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. Oumri, A. Rachid, A mathematical model for pantograph-catenary interaction, Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, 22(5), 463-474 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Lee, T. W. Park, H. K. Oh, and Y. G. Kim, Analysis of dynamic interaction between catenary and pantograph with experimental verification and performance evaluation in new high-speed line, Vehicle System Dynamics, 53(8), 1117-1134 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruni, J. Ambrosio, A. Carnicero, Y. H. Cho, L. Finnear, M. Ikeda, S.Y. Kwon, J. P. Massat, S. Stichel, M. Tur, W. Zhang, The results of the pantograph-catenary interaction benchmark, Vehicle System Dynamics, 53(3), 412-435 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Amirouche, Fundamentals of multibody dynamics, (Birkhäuser, Boston-Basel-Berlin, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- W. Sunada, S. Dubowsky, The Application of Finite-Element Methods to the Dynamic Analysis of Flexible Spatial and Co-planar Linkage Systems, J. Mech. Des., 103(3), 643-651 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kerdjoudj, F. Amirouche, Implementation of the Boundary-Element Method in the Dynamics of Flexible Bodies, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 39, 321-354 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilk, K. Karwowski, S. Judek, M. Mizan, Numerical implementation of current collector model in rotary motion into simulation in translator motion, 12th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport 4-7 October 2015, Trogir, Croatia. [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Kane, C. F. Wang, On the Derivation of Equations of Motion, J. Soc. Ind. Appl. Math., 13, (1965). [Google Scholar]
- D. Banach, Autodesk Inventor Dynamic Simulation, (Autodesk University, Autodesk Inc 2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Akella, M. Debono, An In-Depth Look at Dynamic Simulation and Stress, Analysis Tools, (Autodesk University, Autodesk Inc 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.