MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- C. Picoş. Machine manufacturing technology (in Romanian) (Editura Didactică şi Pedagogică, Bucharest, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagîţ. Nonconventional technologies (in Romanian) (“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University, Iaşi-Romania, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mutambi, Y. Li-jun. Application of digital image analysis method in metric screw thread metrology. Journal of Shanghai University (English Edition) 8(2), 208-212 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Koleva, M. Enchev. T. Szecsi. Compensation of the deviations caused by mechanical deformations during machining of threads. Procedia Manufacturing 13, 480-486 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zawada-Tomkiewicz. I. Wierucka. A case study in technological quality assurance of a metric screw thread. Measurement 114, 208-217 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Pruteanu, A.-E. Stanciu, C. Cărăuşu, L. Tăbăcaru. Machining of threads. Theory and experiment (in Romanian) (Publishing House Modtech, Iaşi-Romania, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, M. Radovanovic, M. Coteaţă, I. Beşliu, O. Dodun, I. Coman, S.-C. Olaru. Requirements in designing a device for experimental investigation of threading accuracy, MATEC Web of Conferences 112, 01005 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.