MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Et. Akshay Desmukh, “A survey on fire detector and extinguisher robot,” (5th International Conference on Recent Development in Engineering Science, Humanities and Management, pp. 256–264, 16th April), ISBN : 978-93-86171-39-9. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Et. Dr. Raju N.Pamnchal, “Fire Fighting Vehicle,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Research (IJETSR),” Volume 4, (Issue 9, September, ISSN 2394-3386. 2017), [Google Scholar]
- Et. Ting-Li Chien, “Detection system of security robot using multisensor fusion algorithms,” The Fourteenth International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics 2009(AROB 14th 09), ” February 5-7, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Et. S.O. Lee, “A stable target-tracking control for unicyle mobile robots,” Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems(IROS 2000),” Vol.3, 2000, pp. 1822-1827. [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Parker and B. A. Emmons, “Cooperative multi-robot observation of multiple moving targets,” Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Robotics and Automation,” Vol.3, 1997, pp. 2082-2089. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Et. Kuo L. Su, “Design a low cost security robot applying in family,” 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Robots and Agents, (December 13-15, 2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.