MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- T. Z. Ofyar. Perencanaan dan Permodelan Transportasi, Second Edition, ITB Bandung (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Y., Williams, I., Shahkarami, M.,. Integrated regional economic and freight logistics modelling: results from a model for the Trans-Pennine Corridor, UK, European Transport Conference (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Davydenko, IY, Tavasszy, LA, Meijeren, JJ & Ivanova, O. Estimation of freight flow and trip generation according to transport purpose in urban and regional logistics networksMETRANS Urban Freight Conference Proceedings (pp. 1-17). Long Beach: METRANS. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Holguín, J., M. Jaller, L. Destro, X. Ban, C. Lawson, and H. S. Levinson, Freight Generation, Freight Trip Generation, and Perils of Using Constant Trip Rates, In Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2224, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D. C., pp. 68-81, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Davydenko, Igor Y.; Tavasszy, Lóránt A.; Smeets, Peter S.G.M. Commodity Freight and Trip Generation by Logistics Distribution Centers Based on Sectorial employment Data,91st Annual TRB Meeting, Washington DC (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.