MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine dynamics and multibody systems simulations|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- Y. Diomin, Stabilization of high-speed railway vehicles. Vehicle System Dynamics Int. J. of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility 23 (1), 107-114 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Diomin, R. Diomin, Procedural issues acceptance of rolling stock gauge 1435/1520 mm. Prace naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej. Transport 98, 119-124 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Diomin, L. Dlugach, M. Korotenko, O. Markova, Self-oscillations and motion stability of rail vehicles. [in Russian], Kyiv, Naukova dumka 160 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Elkins, A. Carter, Testing and analysis techniques for safety assesment of rail vechicles: The State-of-the-Art. Vehicle System Dynamics Int. J. of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility 22, 185-208 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 1436, Railway applications – Testing for the acceptance of running characteristics of railway vehicles – Testing of running behaviour and stationary tests. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwnicki, Handbook of Railway Vehicle Dynamics. (CRC Press, 535 p., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kulieshov, A. Sladkovsky, On the effectiveness of the work on the “wheel-rail” program in the locomotive sector of Ukraine. [in Russian] Railway Transport of Ukraine 3, 22-24 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lack, J. Gerlici, Delta r negative shape influence on the equivalent conicity assessment manner. [in Slovak] Computational and experimental methods in applied mechanics I, 27-36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- OSJD, Regulation on the laying and maintenance of the track on railway sections for high-speed operation (speed up to 200 km / h inclusively). OSJD Code 788 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pogorelov, Simulation of Rail Vehicle Dynamics with Universal Mechanism Software. Rail vehicle dynamics and associated problems, 13-58 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Polach, Influence of wheel/rail contact geometry on the behaviour of a railway vehicle at stability limit. ENOC-2005, 2203-2210 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- UIC Code 519, Method for determining the equivalent conicity. International Union of Railways (2004) [Google Scholar]
- UIC Code 518, Testing and approval of railway vehicles from the point of view of their dynamic behaviour – Safety – Track fatigue – Ride quality. International Union of Railways (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, M. Sága, P. Novák, R. Bednár, J. Dižo, Design and application of multi-software platform for solving of mechanical multi-body system problems. Mechatronics: Recent technological and scientific advances, 345-354 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.