MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Machine dynamics and multibody systems simulations|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- R. Ngigi, A. Pislaru Crinela Bal, G. Fengshou, Modern techniques for condition monitoring of railway vehicle dynamics. J. of Physics: Conference Series 364 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ward, P. Weston, E. Stewart, H. Li, R. Goodall, C. Roberts, T. Mei, G. Charles, R. Dixon, Condition monitoring opportunities using vehicle-based sensors. Proc. Inst. of Mech. Eng. Part F: J. of Rail and Rapid Transit 225 (2), 202-218 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mei, H. Li, Measurement of vehicle ground speed using bogie-based inertial sensors. Proc. of the Inst. of Mech. Eng. Part F: J. of Rail and Rapid Transit 222 (2), 107-116 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Monje, G. Martinez, B. Aranguren, L. Casado, Using bogie-mounted sensors to measure wheel rolling and sliding in railway tracks. Proc. of the Inst. of Mech. Eng. Part F: J. of Rail and Rapid Transit (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matsumoto, Y. Sato, H. Ohno. et al., A new measuring method of wheel–rail contact forces and related considerations. Wear 265 (9–10), 1518-1525 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bleakely, S. Senini, Autonomous time frequency analysis of wagon body accelerations. Proc. of the V Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference Gold Coast Australia, 34.6.1-34.6.12 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Bogie Condition Monitoring. Extract from the Railway technical handbook 1, 152-163 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mostovych, A. Cherniak, O. Nozhenko, Application of the methods of correlation and spectral analysis for processing the results of dynamic testing of railway rolling stock. Railway transport of Ukraine 4 (113), 20-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Moynihan, G. English, Railway safety technologies. Canada Research and traffic group (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wei, Q. Xin, W. Chung, S. Liu, H. Tam, S. Ho, Real-time train wheel condition monitoring by fiber bragg grating sensors. Int. J. of Distributed Sensor Networks 2012, 1-7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Brickle, R. Morgan, E. Smith, J. Brosseau, C. Pinney, Identification of existing and new technologies for wheelset condition monitoring: Report for Task T607. TTCI Ltd UK RSSB (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU 7571:2014 Rolling railways. The norms of permissible impact on railway track 1520 mm. [Google Scholar]
- G. Chernyak, J. Gerlici, O. Nozhenko, R. Domin, K. Kravchenko, T. Lack, The experimental research of the dynamic loading of the railway track. III ročník konference pro mladé vědecké pracovníky “Experimentální a výpočtové metody v inženýrství” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sapietová, M. Sága, P. Novák, R. Bednár, J. Dižo, Design and application of multi-software platform for solving of mechanical multi-body system problems. Mechatronics: Recent technological and scientific advances, 345-354 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sága, R. Bednár, M. Vaško, Contribution to modal and spectral interval finite element analysis. Vibration Problems ICOVP 2011, Springer Proceedings in Physics 139, 269-274 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Pecháč, M. Sága, Controlling of local search methods' parameters in memetic algorithms using the principles of simulated annealing. Proc. Eng. 136, 70-76 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.