MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- M. Handrik, P. Kopas, V. Baniari, M. Vasko, M. Saga, Analysis of stress and strain of fatigue specimens localised in the cross-sectional area of the gauge section testing on bi-axial fatigue machine loaded in the high-cycle fatigue region. Procedia Engineering 177, 516-519 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kopas, M. Saga, V. Baniari, M. Vasko, M. Handrik, A plastic strain and stress analysis of bending and torsion fatigue specimens in the low-cycle fatigue region using the finite element methods. Procedia Engineering 177, 526-531 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tropp, M. Handrik, P. Kopas, M. Saga, Computer simulation of induction bending process. Pipeline and Gas Journal 239, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Piekarska, M. Kubiak, M. Vaško, Numerical estimation of the shape of weld and heat affected zone in laser-arc hybrid welded joints. Procedia Engineering 177, 114-120 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovičová, B. Ftorek, V. Baniari, A. Sapietová, T. Potoček, M. Vaško, Engineering design of a test device. Procedia Engineering 177, 520-525 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasko, M. Vasko, J. Belan, E. Tillova, Comparison of fatigue properties of nodular cast iron at low and high frequency cyclic loading. Procedia Engineering 177, 576-581 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kovacikova, R. Bezdedova, J. Vavro jr., J. Vavro, Comparison of numerical analysis of stress-strain states of cast iron with vermicular graphite shape and globular graphite shape. Procedia Engineering 136, 28-32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nad, L. Rolnik, L. Icmancova, Prediction of Changes in Modal Properties of the Euler-Bernoulli Beam Structures Due to the Modification of Its Spatial Properties. International journal of structural stability and dynamics 17, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Halama, P. Macura, L. Pecenka, F. Fojtik, M. Sofer, Experimental Analysis of Residual Stresses in Backup Roll and FE solution. Proceeding of 49th International Scientific on Experimental Stress Analysis, 85-90 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zidlik, P. Ferfecki, B. Strnadel, New computational procedures for evaluation of fracture surfaces of the drop weight tear test of the piping steel. Proceedings of the ASME pressure vessels and piping conference Vol 1: Codes and standards, 1055-1060 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Grega, J. Krajnak, L. Zulova, G. Fedorko, V. Molnar, Failure analysis of driveshaft of truck body caused by vibrations. Engineering Failure Analysis 79, 208-215 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruna, D. Bolibruchova, R. Pastircak, Numerical simulation of porosity for Al based alloys. Procedia Engineering 177, 488-495 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.