MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- M. Feld, Fundamentals of technological process design of typical machine parts. (Scientific and Technical Publishing House, Warsaw, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kapcińska, K. Żurowski, M. Gościański, Analysis of new generation of materials used for selected elements in machine construction working in extremely difficult conditions of erosion and tribological wear in terms of increasing their service life. Works by PIMR, TT-4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stolarski, S. Rabiczko, D. Kułak, J. Jaroszewicz, Innovative and energy-efficient manufacturing techniques in machine construction at SaMASZ Sp. Z. o. o. Energy in science and technology 2012, Publisher Bialystok Technical University, 148-156, Bialystok (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaroszewicz, A. Stolarski, D. Kułak, Innovative technological and constructional solutions in modern machines for the greenery on the example of SaMASZ Sp. Z o.o.. Energy in science and technology 2013, Publisher Bialystok Technical University, 57-71, Bialystok (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Łabęcki, M. Gościański, D. Kapcińska, Z. Pirowski, Tribological, Strength and structural investigations of selected materials used for elements of agricultural machines working in the soil. Industrial Institute of Agricultural Machinery. Poznań, 52, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Napiórkowski, Spatial impact of soil on working elements of agricultural tools, Agricultural Engineering 17, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Filipczyński, Z. Pawłowski, Ultrasonic Materials Research. Materials for SITMP course. (Ed. INCO, Warsaw, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. Śliwiński, Ultrasounds and their application. (WNT Publishing House, Warsaw, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.