MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- N. Kotkunde, A.D. Deole, A.K. Gupta, S.K. Singh, Comparative study of constitutive modeling for Ti-6Al-4V alloy at low strain rates and elevated temperatures. Materials and Design 55, 999-1005 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Prabhu, Simulations and experiments of the nonisothermal forging process of a Ti-6Al-4V impeller. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 25 (9), 3627-3637 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Luo, D. Zhu, L. Hua, D. Qian, S. Yan, F. Yu, Effects of process parameters on deformation and temperature uniformity of forged Ti-6Al-4V turbine blade. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 25 (11), 4824- 4836 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Choi, M.S. Chun, C.J. Van –Tyne, Y.H. Moon, Optimization of open die forging of round shapes using FEM analysis. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 172, 88-95 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RG. Guan, Y.T. Je, Z.Y. Zhao, Ch.S. Lee, Effect of microstructure on deformation behavior of Ti-6Al-4V alloy during compressing process. Materials and Design 36, 796-803 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Ch. Ren, X. Qin, J. Li, Temperature dependent work hardening in Ti-6Al-4V alloy over large temperature and strain rate ranges: experiments and constitutive modeling. Materials and Design 83, 598-610 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Quan, G.Ch. Luo, J.T. Liang, D.S. Wu, A. Mao, Q. Liu, Modelling for the dynamic recrystallization evolution of Ti-6Al-4V alloy in two–phase temperature range and a wide strain rate range. Computational Materials Science 97, 136-147 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.