MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Development Technology|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- K. M. N. T. J. Ogbemhe, “Achieving Sustainability in Manufacturing Using Robotic Methodologies,” Procedia Manufacturing, p. 440–446, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. A. K. J. B. K. Hamed Shahbaz, “Demonstration learning of robotic skills using repeated suggestions learning algorithm,” Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, p. 21–30, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. A.,. N. H. A. C. R. N. Michael Rubenstein, “Kilobot: A low cost robot with scalable operations designed for collective behaviors,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, p. 966–975, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. F. S. F. C. Don Joven Agravante, “Visual Servoing in an Optimization Framework for the Whole-Body Control of Humanoid Robots,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, pp. 608-615, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. P. P. Gossaye Mekonnena, “Wireless hybrid visual servoing of omnidirectional wheeled mobile robots,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, pp. 450-462, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-Y. C. Wei-Che Chang, “Image feature command generation of contour following tasks for SCARA robots employing Image-Based Visual Servoing—A PH-spline,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, pp. 57-66, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. H.-P. H. Martinez-Barbera, “Autonomous navigation of an automated guided vehicle in industrial environments,” Robot. Comput.-Integr. Manufacture., pp. 296-311, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. O. C. S. C. F. D. Ronzoni, “AGV global localization using indistinguishable artificial landmarks,” dalam Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation,, Shanghai, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. S. F. Daniel Jasper, “Hardware-based, Trajectory-Controlled,” IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Diederichs, “Fast Visual Servoing of Multiple Microrobots using an FPGA-Based Smart Camera System,” dalam Proceedings of the 18th World Congress The International Federation of Automatic Control, Milano, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Q. L. Y. &. X. N. Xu, “Design, Fabrication, and Visual Servo Control of an XY Parallel Micromanipulator With Piezo-Actuation,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, pp. 710-719, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. H. L. P. &. Q. T. T. Thinh, “Research and Applying Computer Vision for Controlling the School of Fish Robots Using Swarm Model.,” dalam 3rd International Conference on Green Technology and Sustainable Development, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Davies, Machine Vision: Theory, Algorithms, Practicalities., Morgan Kauffman Publishers, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.