MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Development Technology|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- A.F. Nassiraei, Y. Kawamura, A. Ahrary, Y. Mikuriya, and K. Ishii, Concept and design of a fully autonomous sewer pipe inspection mobile robot “KANTARO”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA'07), pp.136-143, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahrary, Y. Kawamura, and M. Ishikawa, A study of an autonomous mobile robot for a sewer inspection system, Journal of Artificial Life and Robotics, Vol.11, No.1, pp.23-27, January 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Alireza, G. Hadi, and M. Hossein, Developing a sewer inspection robot through a mechatronics approach, International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering (ICMAME'2012), 2012 Dubai, pp.187-191. [Google Scholar]
- E. Rome, J. Hertzberg, F. Kirchner, U. Licht, H. Streich, and TH. Christaller, Towards autonomous sewer robots: The MAKRO project, Journal of Urban Water, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 57-70, March 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Choi and S. M. Ryew, Robotics system with active steering capability for internal inspection of urban gas pipelines, Mechatronics, vol.26, no.1, pp.105-112, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- L. Hun-ok and O. Taku, Development of pipe inspection robot, ICROS-SICE International Joint Conference 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. Yun-Jong, Y. Kyung-Hyun and P. Young-Woo, Development of In-pipe robot for various sizes, ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Suntec Convention and Exhibition Center Singapore, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. U. Scholl, V. Kepplin, K. Berns and R. Dillmann, Controlling a multi-joint robot for autonomous sewer inspection, Proceedings of IEEE/RAS International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2000, pp. 1701-1706. [Google Scholar]
- R. Kirkham, P. D. Kearney and K. J. Rogers, PIRAT - A system for quantitative sewer assessment, The International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.19, No.11, pp. 1033-1053, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Moghaddam, A. Hadi and T. Abbasian, Design and Manufacturing SEWBOT: a Sewer Inspection Robot, 1st International Conference on Technical Inspection and NDT, October 2007, Tehran, Iran. [Google Scholar]
- O. Tatar, D. Mandru and I. Ardelean, Development of mobile minirobots For in pipe inspection tasks, Mechanik, No..6(68) pp. 60-64, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Roh, S. M. Ryew, J. H. Yang and H. R. Choi, Actively steerable in pipe inspection robots for underground urban gas pipelines, IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, Korea, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdellatif, Effect of color preprocessing on color based object detection, Proceeding of SICE annual conference, pp:1124-1129, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.