MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- J. Zhao, Y. Yangwei, Brushless DC Motor Fundamentals Application Note, MPS, Futur. Analog IC Technol., pp. 7–8, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aravind, L. Pin Wen, Design Evaluations of the New Double Rotor Interior Permanent Magnet Machine, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 2, no. 2, pp. 73-84, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Hwang, S. M. Chang, C. T. Pan, T. Y. Chang, Estimation of parameters of interior permanent magnet synchronous motors, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 239, no. 1-3, pp. 600–603, 2002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, X. Zhu, L. Chen, Design of a new magnetic-planetary-geared outer-rotor permanent-magnet brushless motor for electric vehicles, 2014 17th Int. Conf. Electr. Mach. Syst. ICEMS 2014, pp. 658–663, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Chang, K. S. Yang, System integration and power flow management for the engine-generator operation of a range-extended electric vehicle, 2013 World Electric. Veh. Symp. Exhib. EVS 2014, pp. 1–10, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cheng, C. C. Chan, General Requirement of Traction Motor Drives, Encycl. Automotive. Eng., pp. 1–18, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.Norrhisam, Aravind CV, S.Khodijah, N.F.Mailah, Unified control structure of multi-type interior permanent magnet motor, Journal of Engineering Sciecnes and Technology, 10, no.3 pp.322-339 [Google Scholar]
- B. Marthandam, K. Latha, Analysis of V-Shaped Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Low Torque Ripple, 3, no. 3, pp. 498–501, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aravind, A. Saja, Vijayashankar, Design Evaluation of Double Rotor Switched Reluctance Machine, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 3, no. 1, pp. 16-26, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Aravind, I. Grace, T. Rozita, R. Rajparthiban, R. Rajprasad Y. V. Wong, Universal computer aided design for electrical machines, IEEE 8th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and its Applications, 2012, pp. 99-104, (2012) doi: 10.1109/CSPA.2012.6194699, Melaka [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.