MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- R. C. Sharma, M. Dhingra, Braking Systems in Railway Vehicles, Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol., 4, no. 1, pp. 206–211, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- I. Hasegawa and S. Uchida, Braking Systems, Japan Ralw. Transp. Rev. 20, vol. 7, no. June, pp. 52–59, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aravind, I. Khumira, R.N. Firdaus, Fairul.A, Single phase flux switching DC linear Actuator, Special issue pp.28-39 Journal of Science and Technology, 1, pp. 28-39, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sakamoto, T. Kashiwagi, T. Sasakawa, N. Fujii, Linear eddy current brake for railway vehicles using dynamic braking, Proc. 2008 Int. Conf. Electr. Mach. ICEM’08, pp. 1–6, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aravind, V. R. Akilesh, S. Gunaseelan, S. Ganesh, Eddy Current Embedded Conventional, Natl. Conf. Trends Automotive. Parts Syst. Appl., 5, no. 7, pp. 7–12, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Manna, S. Marwaha, M. Marwaha, Performance Optimization of Linear Induction Motor by Eddy Current and Flux Density Distribution Analysis, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 6, no. 6, pp. 769-776, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Shibly Ahmed Al-samarraie, Yasir Khuhair Abbas, Manifold based controller design for linear systems, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8, no.6, 723-740 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. A. Hasan, W. H. Wan Badaruzzaman, Ahmed W. Al-Zand, Azrul A. Mutalib, Finite element analysis of tapered composite plate girder with a non-linear varying web depth, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 12, no.11, 2839-2854 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, J. Miao, Y. Wei, The research of traction motor energy-saving regenerative braking control technology, 2010 Int. Conf. Intell. Comput. Technol. Autom. ICICTA 2010, 3, pp. 930–933, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Boldea, S. Nasar, Linear Electric Actuators and Generators. Cambridge, GBR: Cambridge University Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Toliyat, G. Kliman, Handbook of Electrical Motors. Electrical and Computer Engineering. CRC Press, pp. 1-24, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Rajesh V.R., Biju T.Kuzhiveli, Modelling and failure analysis of flexure springs for a stirling cryocooler, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 12, no.4, 888-897 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Azhar bin Abdul Shukor, H. Wakiwaka, K. Tashiro, M. Nirei, Design and Performance Index comparison of the Permanent Magnet Linear Motor, Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, 43, pp. 101-108, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.