MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Cycling Accidents, Road Safety Factsheet, (2017) [June Available online: https://www.rospa.com/rospaweb/docs/advice-services/road-safety/cyclists/cycling-accidents-factsheet.pdf] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohd. Ariff, M. Hosseini Fouladi, N. Krishnasamy, S. Namasivayam, M. Nabi Poor, P. Madhavan, W. Eng Hwa, Diagnosis of Lung Related Diseases by Assessing Vibration Patterns of Structures at the Thoracic Cavity, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 6, no. 1, pp. 15-28, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. D. Incel, Analysis of movement, orientation and rotation-based sensing for phone placement recognition, Sensors (Switzerland), 15, no. 10, pp. 25474–25506, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Suresh Manic, C. Aravind, A. Saadha, K. Pirapaharan, Implementation of Real-Time Brainwave Characterization and Visualization, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 2, no. 1, pp. 50-59, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Leishman, J. C. MacDonald, R. W. Beard, T. W. McLain, Quadrotors and accelerometers: State estimation with an improved dynamic model, IEEE Control Syst., 34, no. 1, pp. 28–41, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tong, Q. Song, Y. Ge, M. Liu, HMM-based human fall detection and prediction method using the tri-axial accelerometer, IEEE Sens. J., 13, no. 5, pp. 1849–1856, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tuck, Frequency Analysis in the Industrial Market Using Accelerometer Sensors, Sensors (Peterborough, NH), pp. 1–13, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lengyel, Validating rule-based algorithms, Acta Polytech. Hungarica, 12, no. 4, pp. 59–75, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bourke, J. V. O’Brien, G. M. Lyons, Evaluation of a threshold-based tri-axial accelerometer fall detection algorithm, Gait Posture, 26, no. 2, pp. 194–199, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.