MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- B. Frindt, J. Mattusch, T. Reemtsma, A. G. Griesbeck, A. Rehorek, Multidimensional monitoring of anaerobic/aerobic azo dye based wastewater treatments by hyphenated UPLC-ICP-MS/ESI-Q-TOF-MS techniques, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 24, 12, 10929–10938 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pirkarami, M. E. Olya, “Removal of dye from industrial wastewater with an emphasis on improving economic efficiency and degradation mechanism,” J. Saudi Chem. Soc., 21, 179–186 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiang, B. Fu, H. Cai, T. Cai, Efficient adsorptive removal of Congo red from aqueous solution by synthesized zeolitic imidazolate framework-8, Chem. Speciat. Bioavailab., 28, 1, 199–208 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Verma, R. R. Dash, P. Bhunia, A review on chemical coagulation/flocculation technologies for removal of colour from textile wastewaters, J. Environ. Manage., 93, 1, 154–168 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. . V. K. Vijayaraghavan, G. Sivakumar, Application of Plant Based Coagulants for Waste Water Treatment, Int. J. Adv. Eng. Res. Stud., 1, 1, 88–92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Pise, S. A. Halkude, A New Technique for Purification of Water Using Natural Coagulant, Int. J. Eng. Technol., 6, 6, 2564–2572 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Yin, Emerging usage of plant-based coagulants for water and wastewater treatment, Process Biochem., 45, 9, 1437–1444 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. A.Y, I. T.S., The Role of Green Coagulants in Wastewater Treatment : A Review, Wastewater Remediat. Using Plant Tech.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Jones, Investigating the potential of Hibiscus seed species as alternative water treatment material to the traditional chemicals (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Yong, N. Ismail, Optimisation of Hibiscus sabdariffa as a natural coagulant to treat Congo red in wastewater, J. Eng. Sci. Technol., 11, 153–165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhatnagar, A. K. Minocha, Conventional and non-conventional adsorbents for removal of pollutants from water - A review, Indian J. Chem. Technol., 13, 3, 203–217 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jung, N. Phal, J. Oh, K. H. Chu, M. Jang, Y. Yoon, Removal of humic and tannic acids by adsorption-coagulation combined systems with activated biochar, J. Hazard. Mater., 300, 808–814 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shah, A.K. Memon, A. Metlo, G. Peerzada, Simultaneous Coagulation-Adsorption Process Optimization for the Treatment of Real Wastewater of Complex Dyes Manufacturing Plant, 45, 3, 506–513 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vijayaraghavan, S. Shanthakumar, E. E. Division, B. Sciences, Removal of Congo Red Dye Using a Natural Bio-Polymeric Coagulant, Int. Conf. Recent Adv. Chem. Environ. &Energy Eng., 17, 1–5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Meroufel, O. Benali, M. Benyahia, Y. Benmoussa, M. A. Zenasni, Adsorptive removal of anionic dye from aqueous solutions by Algerian kaolin: Characteristics, isotherm, kinetic and thermodynamic studies, J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 4, 3, 482–491 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. N. Halimatul, I. Amin, N. Mohd-Esa, A. G. Nawalyah, M. Siti Muskinah, Protein quality of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) seeds, Int. Food Res. J., 14, 2, 131–140 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Duong-Ly, S. B. Gabelli, Salting out of proteins using ammonium sulfate precipitation, Methods Enzymol., 541, 85–94 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Eldein, B. Ahmed, Some Physicochemical and Nutritional Studies on Karkade (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Seed Proteins, Rev. Lit. Arts Am (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Amir, N. Ismail, F. Alkarkhi et al., Optimization of Coagulation Process for Landfill Leachate Pre-Treatment Using Response Surface Methodology (RSM), J. Sustain. Dev., 2, 2, 159 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Cao, B. Y. Gao, C. H. Xu, Y. Fu, X. Liu, Effects of pH on coagulation behavior and floc properties in Yellow River water treatment using ferric based coagulants, Chinese Sci. Bull., 55, 14, 1382–1387 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shamsnejati, N. Chaibakhsh, A. R. Pendashteh, S. Hayeripour, “Mucilaginous seed of Ocimum basilicum as a natural coagulant for textile wastewater treatment,” Ind. Crops Prod., 69, 40–47 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fathinatul, R. Nithyanandam, Wastewater Treatment by using Natural Coagulant, 2nd Eureca, 2–3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Yong, Removal of Congo red by Using Hibiscus sabdariffa for Coagulation and Flocculation Process (School of Engineering, Taylor's University, Malaysia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zare et al., “A comparative study on the basis of adsorption capacity between CNTs and activated carbon as adsorbents for removal of noxious synthetic dyes: a review,” J. Nanostructure Chem., 5, 2, 227–236 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanghi, B. Bhattacharya, A. Dixit, and V. Singh, I. dasysperma seed gum: An effective natural coagulant for the decolorization of textile dye solutions, J. Environ. Manage., 81, 1, 36–41 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.