MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- J. A. Brydson “Rubber Chemistry,” pp. 194–205, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- T. Liang et al., “Continuous Devulcanization of Ground Tire Rubber of Different Particle Sizes Using an Ultrasonic Twin-Screw Extruder,” pp 200-230, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Whitby and H. E. Simmons, “Vulcanization Accelerators—I.,” Ind. Eng. Chem., vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 931–935, 1925. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramarad, M. Khalid, C. T. Ratnam, A. L. Chuah, and W. Rashmi, “Waste tire rubber in polymer blends: A review on the evolution, properties and future,” Prog. Mater. Sci., vol. 72, no. March, pp. 100–140, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Torgal, A. Shasavandi, and S. Jalali, “Tyre Rubber Wastes Based Concrete: A review,” WASTES Solut. Treat. Oppor., p. 3, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Rinkesh, “Tire Recycling,” Conserv. Energy Futur., 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hess, H. Geisler, and R. H. Schuster, “Devulcanization as an opportunity to recycle rubber,” Chem. List., vol. 103, no. 13, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Seghar et al., “Devulcanization of styrene butadiene rubber by microwave energy: Effect of the presence of ionic liquid,” Express Polym. Lett., vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1076–1086, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Anu Mary, G. Benny, K. N. Madhusoodanan, and A. Rosamma, “The current status of sulphur vulcanization and devulcanization chemistry: devulcanization,” Rubber Sci., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 62–100, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sutanto et al., “Development of a Continuous Process for EPDM Devulcanization in an Extruder,” p. 124, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- S. Saiwari et al., "Post-consumer tires back into new tires: de-vulcanization and re-utilization of passenger car tires". 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bocoum, S. Hosseinnezhad, and E. Fini, “Investigating effect of amine based additives on asphalt rubber rheological properties,” Asph. Pavements, no. September, pp. 921–931, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramarad, C. T. Ratnam, M. Khalid, A. L. Chuah, and S. Hanson, “Improved crystallinity and dynamic mechanical properties of reclaimed waste tire rubber/EVA blends under the influence of electron beam irradiation,” Radiat. Phys. Chem., vol. 130, pp. 362–370, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Univeristy of calgary, “Filtration Methods, Organic Laboratory Techniques,” pp. 1–5, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Sichina, “Characterization of Polymers Using TGA,” pp. 1–5, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, “Standard Test Method for Compositional Analysis by Thermogravimetry,” vol. i, no. C, pp. 9–13, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rodsuk, S. Ritsuar, and K. Wattanakul, “Characterization the effect of disulfide compound on the devulcanization of thermoplastic vulcanizate,” AIP Conf. Proc., vol. 1482, pp. 240–245, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.