MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- “Pharmaceuticals in Drinking-water Public Health and Environment Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Health,” Switzerland, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Shraim, A. Diab, A. Alsuhaimi, E. Niazy, M. Metwally, M. Amad, S. Sioud, and A. Dawoud, “Analysis of some pharmaceuticals in municipal wastewater of Almadinah Almunawarah,” Arab. J. Chem., vol. 10, pp. S719–S729, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Deziel, “Pharmaceuticals in Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluent Waters,” Univ. Minnesota, Morris, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–20, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li and G. Li, “A Review : Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatment Technology and Research in China,” Asia-Pacific Energy Equip. Eng. Res. Conf. (AP3ER 2015), pp. 345–348, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hendrawati, I. R. Yuliastri, Nurhasni, E. Rohaeti, H. Effendi, and L. K. Darusman, “The use of Moringa Oleifera Seed Powder as Coagulant to Improve the Quality of Wastewater and Ground Water,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 31, p. 11, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fathinatul and R. Nithyanandam, “Wastewater Treatment by using Natural Coagulant,” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Ashraf, M. Ateeb, M. H. Khan, N. Ahmed, Q. Mahmood, and Zahidullah, “Integrated treatment of pharmaceutical effluents by chemical coagulation and ozonation,” Sep. Purif. Technol., vol. 158, pp. 383–386, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vijayaraghavan, T. Sivakumar, and a Vimal Kumar, “Application of plant based coagulants for wastewater treatment.,” Int. J. Adv. Eng. Res. Stud., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 88–92, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Beyene, T. D. Hailegebrial, and W. B. Dirersa, “Investigation of coagulation activity of cactus powder in water treatment,” J. Appl. Chem., vol. 1, no. 5, p. 9, (Nov. 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Schiban, M. Antov, and M. Klasnja, “Extraction and Partial Purification of Coagulation of Coagulation Active Components from Common Bean Seed,” University of Novi Sad, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I. Da-Costa-Rocha, B. Bonnlaender, H. Sievers, I. Pischel, and M. Heinrich, “Hibiscus sabdariffa L. - A phytochemical and pharmacological review,” Food Chem., vol. 165, pp. 424–443, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Nzikou, L. Matos, F. Mbemba, C. B. Ndangui, N. P. G. Pambou-Tobi, A. Kimbonguila, T. Silou, M. Linder, and S. Desobry, “Characteristics and Composition of Jatropha curcas Oils, Variety Congo-Brazzaville,” Res. J. Appl. Sci. Eng. Technol., vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 154–159, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Z. Abidin, N. S. Mohd Shamsudin, N. Madehi, and S. Sobri, “Optimisation of a method to extract the active coagulant agent from Jatropha curcas seeds for use in turbidity removal,” Ind. Crops Prod., vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 319–323, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Openshaw, “A review of Jatropha curcas: An oil plant of unfulfilled promise,” Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1–15, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar Gupta, Y.-T. Hung, and S. Kumar Gupta, Treatment of Pharmaceutical Wastes, (October 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hlthman, “Waste water treatment 2 2.1,” Waste Water, vol. 20, no. 30, pp. 1–18, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. I. E. Hainida, I. Amin, H. Normah, and N. Mohd.-Esa, “Nutritional and amino acid contents of differently treated Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) seeds,” Food Chem., vol. 111, no. 4, pp. 906–911, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma, J.-J. Qin, C.-X. Liou, L. Zhang, and S. Valiyaveettil, “Effects of Coagulation, pH and Mixing Conditions on Characteristics of Flocs in Surface Water Treatment,” National University of Singapore, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H. Patel and R. T. Vashi, “Removal of Congo Red dye from its aqueous solution using natural coagulants,” J. Saudi Chem. Soc., vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 131–136, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Yong and N. Ismail, “Optimisation of hibiscus sabdariffa as a natural coagulant to treat Congo red in wastewater,” J. Eng. Sci. Technol., vol. 11, no. Special Issue onthefourtheureca2015, pp. 153–165, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xiao and H. Zhang, “Comparative evaluation of Jatropha curcas L. seed meals obtained by different methods of defatting on toxic, antinutritional and nutritive factors,” J. Food Sci. Technol., vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 1126–1132, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Ugbogu, E. I. Akubugwo, F. O. Uhegbu, C. G. Chinyere, O. C. Ugbogu, and K. A. Oduse, “Quality assessment profile of Jatropha curcas (L) seed oil from Nigeria,” Int. Food Res. J., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 735–741, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Z. Abidin, N. Ismail, R. Yunus, I. S. Ahamad, and A. Idris, “A preliminary study on Jatropha curcas as coagulant in wastewater treatment,” Environ. Technol., vol. 32, no. 9, pp. 971–977, (Jul. 2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.