MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- B.B.K. Huat, S.S Gue and F. Ali, Tropical Residual Soils Engineering (CRC Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ceylan, S. Kim, and G. Gopalakrishnan, Sustainable Utilization of Bio-fuel Co-Product in Roadbed Stabilization. Sustainable Bioenergy and Bioproducts, 116-130 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Addo, T. G. Sanders, and M. Chenard, Road Dust Suppression: Effect on Maintenance Stability, Safety and the Environment Phases 1-3. Mountain-Plains Consortium (MPC) Report No. 04-156. Fargo: 259-260 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.J.M.S. Lim, D.C. Wijeyesekera, and A. Zainorabidin, The Effect of Particle Morhpology of Sand on the Realtionship between Shear Strength and Dilantancy Characteristics. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18, pp 1537 – 1546 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Miller, Stabilization of soils, U.S. Patent No. 2375,019. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office: 1-3 (1945). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, K. Gopalakrishnan and H. Ceylan, Moisture susceptibility of subgrade soils stabilized by lignin-based renewable energy coproduct. J. Transp. Eng. 138 (11), 1283-1290 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Gow, D. T. Davidson, and J. B. Sheeler, Relative effects of chlorides, lignosulfonates and molasses on properties of a soil-aggregate mix. (Highway Research Board Board Bulletin: 282, 1961). [Google Scholar]
- C. Venkatramaiah, Geotechnical Engineering : Revised Third Edition. New Age International Publishers: 707-708 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Raj, Ground Improvement Techniques. (Laxmi Publications pp. 191, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, T. Muttuvel, H. Khabbaz, & R. Armstrong, Predicting the erosion rate of chemically treated soil using process simulation apparatus for internal crack erosion. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 134(6), pp. 837-844 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gopalakrishnan, S. Kim and H. Ceylan, Lignin utilization and recovery. In: Khanal (ed) Biofuel and Bioenergy from Biowastes and Lignocellulosic Biomass.American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Press.Reston,VA: 120-123 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, R. Athukorala and J. Vinod, Estimating the rate of erosion of a silty sand treated with lignosulfonate. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 139, no.5,pp. 701–714 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Head, Manual of soil laboratory testing. 1, (John Wiley & Sons, New York, N.Y., 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C. Stan, & V. Ciobanu, Using Enzymatic Emulsions to Reinforced Road Layers. Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov, Series II. Forestry, Wood Industry, Agricultural Food Engineering, 1 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.