MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Y.A. Razak, M.H.A. Karim. Groundwater in the Malaysian Context. Groundwater Management in Malaysia-Status and Challenges. Putrajaya. Minerals and Geoscience Department Malaysia & Academy of Sciences Malaysia. 1-14. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chand. Integrated Aquifer System Management Journal. (Issue). 15-31. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yahya, S. Suratman. Hard Rock Aquifers in Peninsular Malaysia Journal. (Issue). 102-118. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Chong, D.N.K. Tan. Hydrogeological activities in Peninsular Malaysia and Sarawak. GEOSEA V Proceedings. Malaysia. Bulletin Of The Geological Society Of Malaysia. 827-842. (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nasiman, R. Zainariah, F. Ramli. Fracture pattern and its relationship to groundwater in hardrocks of Negeri Sembilan Annual Geological Conference '96. Kota Kinabalu. Bulletin Of The Geological Society Of Malaysia. 113-118. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z.B.R. Azie. Characteristics Of Groundwater From Fractured Hardrocks In West Coast Of Peninsular Malaysia. Pages. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zuber, J. Kania, E. Kmiecik. The impact of recent urbanization on a hard rock aquifer in Malaysia. XXXVIII IAH Congress. Poland. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sapari, R.Z.R. Azie, H. Jusoh. Quantity and Quality of Groundwater in Fractured Metasedimentary Rocks of the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia Sains Malaysiana. 40, (6). 537-542 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Manap, H. Nampak, B. Pradhan, S. Lee, W.N.A. Sulaiman, M.F. Ramli. Application of probabilistic-based frequency ratio model in groundwater potential mapping using remote sensing data and GIS. Arabian Journal of Geosciences. 7, (2). 711-724. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A.N. Adiat, M.N.M. Nawawi, K. Abdullah. Assessing the accuracy of GIS-based elementary multi criteria decision analysis as a spatial prediction tool - A case of predicting potential zones of sustainable groundwater resources. Journal of Hydrology. 440-441. 75-89. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.U. Kura, M.F. Ramli, W.N. Sulaiman, S. Ibrahim, A.Z. Aris, A. Mustapha. Evaluation of factors influencing the groundwater chemistry in a small tropical island of Malaysia. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 10, (5). 1861-81. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Roslan. The Potential Susceptibility Of Urban Hardrock Aquifers To Hydraulic and Contaminant Stress: The case of Shah Alam, Malaysia. Pages. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haque, N. Roslan. Groundwater Quality Aspect Owing to Urbanization in Langat Basin (Kajang, Semenyih) Malaysia. Asian Journal of Environment & Ecology. 4, (2). 1-9. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dodge-Wan, M.V. Prasanna, R. Nagarajan, A. Anandkumar. Epiphreatic Caves In Niah Karst Tower (NW Borneo): Occurrence, Morphology And Hydrogeochemistry. ACTA CARSOLOGICA 46, (2-3). 149-153. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yin, Y. Shi, H. Niu, D. Xie, J. Wei, L. Lefticariu, S. Xu. A GIS-based model of potential groundwater yield zonation for a sandstone aquifer in the Juye Coalfield, Shangdong, China. Journal of Hydrology. 557. 434-447. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Holland. Hydrogeological characterisation of crystalline basement aquifers within the Limpopo Province, South Africa Pages. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.