MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Trends in Vehicle Technology - Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- R. Hannah, M. Roser, CO2 and other Greenhouse Gas Emissions. [interactive]. [accessed Apr 13 2018]; Available from: https://ourworldindata.org/co2-and-othergreenhouse-gas-emissions [Google Scholar]
- EEA, The European environment - state and outlook 2015: synthesis report. European Environment Agency, Copenhagen, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Konstantinavičiūtė, T. Juraitė, et al., Lithuania’s national inventory report 2018. Greenhouse gas emissions, 1990-2016. Vilnius, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Car CO2 and fuel economy figures. [interactive]. FleetNews [accessed Mar 02 2018]; Available from: https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/cars/Car-CO2-and-fuel-economy-figures?CarType=&Manufacturer=&Model=&CO2To=&EquaMpgFrom=&SortBy=CO2&SortDesc=False&FuelType=petrol (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lithuanian Department of Statistics. 2017. Fuel and energy balance. Lietuva, Vilnius (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mustafa, S. Suat, D. Emrah, C. Burak, The effect of the CO2 ratio in biogas on the vibration and performance of a spark ignited engine. Fuel 214, 634-639 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Herout, J. Malaťák, L. Kučera, T. Dlabaja, Biogas composition depending on the type of plant biomass used. In Research in Agricultural Engineering 57, 137-143 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Belgiornoa, G. Di Blasioa, C. Beatricea, Parametric study and optimization of the main engine calibration parameters and compression ratio of a methane-diesel dual fuel engine. Fuel 222, 821-840 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Gupta, Hydrogen fuel: production, transport, and storage. Taylor & Francis Group: CRC Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Porpatham, A. Ramesh, B. Nagalingam, Experimental studies on the effects of enhancing the concentration of oxygen in the inducted charge of a biogas fuelled spark ignition engine. Energy 142, 303-312 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Kwon, K. Song, M. Kim, Y. Shin, S. Choi, Performance of small spark ignition engine fuelled with biogas at different compression ratio and various carbon dioxide dilution. Fuel 196, 217-224 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Tang, Y. J. Zhang, Z. H. Huang, Progress in combustion investigations of hydrogen enriched hydrocarbons. Renew Sustain Energy Rev., 195-216 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, S. Jain, A. K. Tiwari, M. R. Nouni, J. K. Pandey, et al., Hydrogen: a sustainable fuel for future of the transport sector. Renew Sustain Energy Rev., 623-633 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Leung, I. Wierzba, The effect of hydrogen addition on biogas non-premixed jet flame stability in a co-flowing air stream. Int J Hydrogen Energy, 3856-3862 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Porpatham, A. Ramesh, B. Nagalingam, Effect of compression ratio on the performance and combustion of a biogas fuelled spark ignition engine. Fuel 95, 247-256 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Su, S. Ji, S. Wang, X. Cong, L. Shi, Improving the combustion performance of a gasoline rotary engine by hydrogen enrichment at various conditions. International journal of hydrogen energy 43, 1902-1908 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Egnell, Combustion diagnostics by means of multizone heat release analysis and NO calculation. Michigan: SAE International Spring Fuels and Lubricants Meeting and Exposition Dearborn; (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Heywood, Internal combustion engine fundamentals. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc.; (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Karag, O. Balcı, E. Orak, M. S. Habib, Effect of hydrogen addition using on-board alkaline electrolyser on SI engine emissions and combustion. International journal of hydrogen energy 43, 11275-11285 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng, E. Hu, Z. Huang, D. Ning, J. Wang, Combustion and emission characteristics of a spray guided direct-injection spark-ignition engine fuelled with natural gashydrogen blends. Int J Hydrog Energy, 11155-11163 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.