MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Trends in Vehicle Technology - Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- E. Demir, W. Burgholzer, M. Hrušovský, E. Arıkan, W. Jammernegg, T.V. Woensel, A green intermodal service network design problem with travel time uncertainty. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 93, 789-807 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrucany, S. Semanova, T. Figlus, B. Sarkan, J. Gnap, Energy intensity and GHG production of chosen propulsions used in road transport. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, vol. 19, no. 2, 3-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhu, M.P. Nowak, S.O. Erikstad, Emission allocation issues in repositioning transporttation. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, vol. 10, no. 4, 365-375 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kellner, Allocating greenhouse gas emissions to shipments in road freight transportation:Suggestions for a global carbon accounting standard. Energy Policy, vol. 98, 565-575 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kellner, Exploring the impact of traffic congestion on CO2 emissions in freight distribution networks. Logistics Research, vol. 9, no. 1. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrucany, M. Kendra, M. Skorupa, J. Grencik, T. Figlus, Comparison of chosen environmental aspects in individual road transport and railway passenger transport. Procedia Engineering, 806 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Cavallaro, F. Maino, V.Morelli, A new method for forecasting CO2 operation emissions along an infrastructure corridor. European Transport - Trasporti Europei, no. 55, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, Z. Liu, J. Yan, Comparisons of PM10, PM2.5, particle number, and CO2 levels inside metro trains traveling in underground tunnels and on elevated tracks. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, vol. 12, no. 5, 879-891 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dalkic, O. Balaban, H. Tuydes-Yaman, T. Celikkol-Kocak, An assessment of the CO2 emissions reduction in high speed rail lines: Two case studies from Turkey. Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 165, 746-761 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomášiková, M. Lukáč, J. Caban, F. Brumerčík, Controllability and stability of a vehicle. Logi - Scientific Journal on Transport and Logistics, vol. 7, no. 1, 136-142 ISSN 1804-3216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Hull, C. Roberts, S. Hillmansen, Simulation of energy efficiency improvements on commuter Railways. IET Seminar Digest, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kirschstein, F. Meisel, GHG-emission models for assessing the eco-friendliness of road and rail freight transports. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 73, 13-33 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohsen, M.B. Ahmed, J.L. Zhou, Particulate matter concentrations and heavy metal contamination levels in the railway transport system of Sydney, Australia. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 62, 112-124 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Tao, Q. Wu, L. Zhu, Mitigation potential of CO2 emissions from modal shift induced by subsidy in hinterland container transport. Energy Policy, vol. 101, 265-273 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ge, J. Long, F. Xiao, Q. Shi, Traffic modeling for low-emission transport. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 60, 1-6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ma, W. Wang, Q. Sun, F. Liu, X. Li, Ecological pressure of carbon footprint in passenger transport: Spatio-temporal changes and regional disparities. Sustainability (Switzerland), vol. 10, no. 2. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Novak, V. Lešić, M. Vašak, Hierarchical coordination of trains and traction substation storages for energy cost optimization. IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, S. Wang, X. Zhao, Measuring the direct and indirect effects of neighborhoodbuilt environments on travel-related CO2 emissions: A structural equation modeling approach. Sustainability (Switzerland), vol. 10, no. 5. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hromádka, E. Vítková, H. Kovářová, P. Vařbuchta, Environmental impacts in the evaluation of transport infrastructure projects. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 201 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kendra, Integration of individual car transport and public passenger transport in cities. OPT-i 2014 - 1st International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences Optimization, Proceedings. 1582 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vojtek, M. Kendra, V. Zitrický, J. Daniš, Principles of logistics applied to railway passenger transport. MATEC Web of Conferences. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Brumerčík, Simulation of an unconventional vehicle transmission. Logi - Scientific Journal on Transport and Logistics, vol. 3, no. 1, 36-44 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mielnik, M. Sułowicz, W. Jakubas, K. Ludwinek, M. Jaśkiewicz, The reliability of critical systems in railway transport based on the track rail circuit. Analysis and simulation of electrical and computer systems, The 13th Conference on Selected Problems of Electrical Engineering and Electronics WZEE, 219-228 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Caban, A. Marczuk, B. Sarkan, J. Vrabel, Studies on operational wear of glycol-based brake fluid. Przemysl chemiczny, vol. 94, Issue 10, 1802-1806 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jurkovic, T. Kalina, A.F. Teixeira, Possibilities of Using Alternative Fuels for Transport Solution in Brazil. The 21tst International Scientific Conference, 724-728 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.