MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2018Innovative Technologies in Engineering Production (ITEP’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development Trends in Machining Technology|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- M. Estremsa, M. Arizmendia, A. J. Zabaletaa, A. Gil, Numerical Method to Calculate the Deformation of Thin Rings during Turning Operation and its Influence on the Roundness Tolerance. Procedia Engineering, 132, 872-879 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Loehea, M. F. Zaeha, O. Roescha, In-Process Deformation Measurement of thinwalled Workpieces. Procedia CIRP, 1, 546-551 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shia, J.Gaoa, Q.Songa, Z.Liua, Y.Wana, Dynamic deformation of thin-walled plate with variable thickness under moving milling force. Procedia CIRP, 58, 311-316 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cai, J. Geng, C. Zhang, Y. Du, Systematic solving of machining deformation and process optimization for complex thin-walled parts. Procedia CIRP, 56, 167-172 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bai, X. Zhu, Finite element simulation and analysis of part deformation induced during milling of thin-walled aerospace monolithic structure parts. IEEE, Converence on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems; 1, 440-444 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Estremsa, M. Arizmendia, W. E. Cumbicusa, A. Lópeza, Measurement of clamping forces in a 3 jaw chuck through an instrumented Aluminium ring. Procedia Engineering, 132, 456-463 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Thakore, T. Parsana, R. Dave, A review: Potential Failures in Grinding Process of Bearing Rings and its Solution. IJERT, 3, 666-670 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- www.smwautoblok.com (Access: 30.01.2018) [Google Scholar]
- www.schunk.com (Access: 30.01.2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.