MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 150, 2018Malaysia Technical Universities Conference on Engineering and Technology (MUCET 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education, Social Science & Technology Management|
|Published online||23 February 2018|
- L.D. Feisal, A.J. Rosa. Journal of Engineering Education, 94, 1 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sternberg. College and University, 82, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Trevelyan. Journal of Engineering Education, 96, 3 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Christiansen, C. Rump European Journal of Engineering Education,, 32, 4 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Isermann, Automatica, 29, 4 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- L. Monostori, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing. 4, 3 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Johnson. Journal of Industrial Teacher Education, 26, 3 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Razali, J.P.Trevelyan, Annual Conference of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education, Queensland (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kolb Experiential Learning: Experience as the source of learning and development… New Jersey: Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gibbs. Research, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education S. B and B. S (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K. Garmer, L. Sperling. Applied Ergonomics. 33, 1 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Halpern. Thought and knowledge: An introduction to critical thinking. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates (1989). [Google Scholar]
- S. Issac, M. Michael, Research Design in Education. New Jersey: Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Razali, J.P. Trevelyan. Jurnal Teknologi (Social Science) UTM, 64(1) (2013) p11-16. [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Bransford, A.L. Brown, R.R. Cocking, M.S. Donovan & J.W. Pellegrino (Eds.). (2000). How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience and School. Washington DC, USA: National Academy Press. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Brown, D. Ash, M. Rutherford, K. Nakagawa, A. Gordon & J.C. Campione (1993). Distributed expertise in the classroom. In G. Salomon (Ed.), Distributed cognitions: psychological and educational considerations (pp. 188-228): Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.