MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Sundareshan S D, “A Literature Review on Lean Implementations – A comprehensive summary”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 5, Issue 11, (Part - 4) November 2015, pp.73-81. [Google Scholar]
- Harsha Lingareddy, “5S as a tool and strategy for improvising the workplace”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, Vol. IV/ Issue II/April-June, 2013/28-30. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vijayakumar, “Impacts of lean tools and techniques for improving manufacturing performance in garment industry”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, Vol. VII/Issue II/April-June, 2016/251-260. [Google Scholar]
- Norani Nordin, “A survey on lean manufacturing implementation in Malysian automotive industry”, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 4, October 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bhasin, S. and Burcher, P. (2006). Lean viewed as a philosophy. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. [Google Scholar]
- Dankbaar, B., 1997, “Lean production: denial, confirmation or extension of socio-technical systems design?,” Human Relations, 50(5). [Google Scholar]
- Hayes, R. H. and Pisano, G. P., 1994. “Beyond world class: the new manufacturing strategy”, Harvard Business Review, January-February. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, R. and Ward, P. T., 2003. “Lean manufacturing: context, practice bundles, and performance”,Journal of Operations Management. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, L. (2010) How To Implement Lean Manufacturing. New York: McGraw-HillWomack, J., Jones, D. T. and Roos, D., 1990, “The machine that changed the world,” Rawson Associates, NY. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.