MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Chan, K. T., Lee, R.H.K., & Burnett, J. (2001). "Maintenance performance: a case study of hospitality engineering systems", Facilities, 19 (13/14) 494 – 504 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan, K. T., Lee, R.H.K., Burnett, J. (2003). “Maintenance Practices and Energy Performance of Hotel Buildings”, Strategic Planning for Energy and the Environment, 23(1) 6-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Espino-Rodr´ıguez, T., Padr´on-Robaina, V. (2005). “A resource-based view of outsourcing and its implications for organizational performance in the hotel sector” Tourism Management 26 (5), 707–721 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forsgren, S., Franchetti, C. (2004). “The marketing role of unique concepts for hotels in Sweden” Tourism and Hospitality Management Master Thesis No. 2004: 53, Goteborg University [Google Scholar]
- Guilding, C. (2003). “Hotel owner/operator structures: implications for capital budgeting process”, Management Accounting Research, 14(3) 179-199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hassanien, A., &Losekoot, E. (2002). "The application of facilities management expertise to the hotel renovation process", Facilities, 20 (7/8), 230 – 238 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jordhus-Lier, D., Bergene, A. C., Knutsen, H. M., &Underthun, A. (April 2012). “Hotel workplaces in Oslo and Akershus” Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research, working paper 2012: 106 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.