MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2018International Conference on Research in Mechanical Engineering Sciences (RiMES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 January 2018|
- Zhang. W and Chen. M. Y., “A mathematical programming model for production planning using CONWIP”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 39, No.12, 2001, pp. 2723-2734. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wormgoor O. S., “Performance evaluation of generalized kanban systems”. M. S. Thesis, University of Twente, Netherlands, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X. Xu and S. Q. Xie, “Recent developments in Dual Resource Constrained (DRC) system research”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 215, No. 2, 2011, pp. 309–318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liberopoulos, G., and Dallery, Y., “A unified framework for pull control mechanisms in multi-stage manufacturing systems”. Annals of Operations Research, Vol.93, 2000, pp. 325–355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liberopoulos, G., and Dallery, “Base stock versus WIP cap in single-stage make to stock production –inventory systems. IIE Transactions, Vol.34, No.7, 2002, pp. 627-636. [Google Scholar]
- Little. J. D. C, “A proof for the queuing formula: L = λW,” International journal of operations Research, Vol. 9, Issue 3, 1961, pp. 383-387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Hopp and Mark L. Spearman, “To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?” International Journal of Manufacturing & Service Operations ManagementVol.6, No.2, 2004, pp.133-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hossein Cheraghi, Mohammad Dadashzadeh, Mahesh Soppin, “Comparative Analysis of Production Control Systems Through Simulation,” International Journal of Business and Economics Research, Vol. 6, No. 5, 2008, pp.87-103. [Google Scholar]
- Yves Dallery and George Liberopoulos “Extended Kanban Control Systems: Combining Kanban and Base stock”, IIE Transactions, Vol.32, 2000, pp.369-386. [Google Scholar]
- Chu. C. and Shih. W. “Simulation studies in JIT production.” International Journal of production Research, Vol.30, No.11, 1992, pp.2573-2586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Claudine Chaouiya, George Liberopoulos and Yves Dallery, “The extended kanban control system for production coordination of assembly manufacturing systems” IIE Transactions Vol. 32, 2000, pp.999-1012. [Google Scholar]
- Berkley, “A review of the kanban production control research literature,” International Journal of Production and Operations Management, Vol.1, No.4, 1992, pp.393-411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Baynat, Y. Dallery, M. Di Mascolo and Frein, Y. “A multi class approximation technique for the analysis of kanban like controlled systems”, International Journal of production research, Vol.39, No.2, 2001, pp.307-328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baynat, J. A. Buzacott and Y. Dallery, “Multi-product Kanban-like control systems,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol.40, 2002, pp.4225-4255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Srikanth, B. V. Ramana Murty, N. Selvaraj “Evaluation of Performance Parameters by Hybrid Modelling of Pull Production Control System and by Simulation Approach,” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2013, Volume 3, Special Issue 2, January 2013, pp.69-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.