MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited, A strong foundation for the limitless potential of the future integrated transport system, 22-62 (2015)
- N. Juneja, Bangkok Metro (MRT), 3-4 (2015)
- M.K. Rafsanjani, Z.A. Varzaneh, N.E. Chukanlo, A survey of hierarchical clustering algorithms, 229-240 (2012)
- N. Shah, S. Mahajan, Document Clustering: A Detailed Review, (2012)
- A. Jaiswal, N. Janwe, Hierarchical Document Clustering: A Review, (2011)
- European Standard (EN 13816 : 2002), Transportation - Logistics and Service - Public Passenger Transport - Service Quality Definition, Targeting and Measurement, (2002)
- CoMET (the Community of Metros) and Nova Metro Benchmarking Groups, Available Online: http://cometandnova.org/
- Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand, MRTA’s Requirements (MRT Purple Line Project Bang Yai to Rat Burana Bang Yai to Bang Sue Section) Appendix A Service Level Agreement, (2017)
- P. Fáskerty, G. Horváth, A. Rixer, J. Turi, The Public Transport Services to Measure the Quality of Standard Bases, 211 (2012)
- I. Pticina, The Methodology of Data Collection About Public Transport Service Quality, (2011)
- R. Anderson, B. Condry, N. Findlay, R.B. Ardao, H. Li, Measuring and Valuing Convenience and Service Quality, 12 (2013)
- Metro Benchmarking Report, CoMET and Nova deliver tangible benefits, 16 (2003)
- CoMET and Nova International Metro Benchmarking Groups, CoMET and Nova Newsletter, (2006)
- A.S. Kesten, K.S. ÖĞÜT, A New Passenger-Oriented Performance Measurement Framework for Public Rail Transportation Systems, (2014)
- S. Duranton, A. Audier, J. Hazan, V. Gauche, The 2015 European Railway Performance Index, (2015)
- A. Morant, M. Westerberg, P.O. Larsson Kråik, Knowledge management in a railway network: The case of signalling systems, 274 (2014)
- S.M. Famurewa, U. Juntti, U. Kumar, Performance Based Railway Infrastructure Maintenance: Towards Achieving Maintenance Objectives, (2011)
- L. Eboli, G. Mazzulla, Relationships between rail passengers’ satisfaction and service quality: a framework for identifying key service factors, 185-201 (2014)
- National Rail Passenger Survey, Spring 2016 Main Report, (2016)
- S.R.T. Electrified Train Company Limited, Service Performance Target Appendix C to the Operations and Maintenance Management Services Conditions of Contract, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.