MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited, A strong foundation for the limitless potential of the future integrated transport system, 22-62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Juneja, Bangkok Metro (MRT), 3-4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Rafsanjani, Z.A. Varzaneh, N.E. Chukanlo, A survey of hierarchical clustering algorithms, 229-240 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shah, S. Mahajan, Document Clustering: A Detailed Review, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jaiswal, N. Janwe, Hierarchical Document Clustering: A Review, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Standard (EN 13816 : 2002), Transportation - Logistics and Service - Public Passenger Transport - Service Quality Definition, Targeting and Measurement, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- CoMET (the Community of Metros) and Nova Metro Benchmarking Groups, Available Online: http://cometandnova.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand, MRTA’s Requirements (MRT Purple Line Project Bang Yai to Rat Burana Bang Yai to Bang Sue Section) Appendix A Service Level Agreement, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fáskerty, G. Horváth, A. Rixer, J. Turi, The Public Transport Services to Measure the Quality of Standard Bases, 211 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pticina, The Methodology of Data Collection About Public Transport Service Quality, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Anderson, B. Condry, N. Findlay, R.B. Ardao, H. Li, Measuring and Valuing Convenience and Service Quality, 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Metro Benchmarking Report, CoMET and Nova deliver tangible benefits, 16 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- CoMET and Nova International Metro Benchmarking Groups, CoMET and Nova Newsletter, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kesten, K.S. ÖĞÜT, A New Passenger-Oriented Performance Measurement Framework for Public Rail Transportation Systems, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Duranton, A. Audier, J. Hazan, V. Gauche, The 2015 European Railway Performance Index, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Morant, M. Westerberg, P.O. Larsson Kråik, Knowledge management in a railway network: The case of signalling systems, 274 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Famurewa, U. Juntti, U. Kumar, Performance Based Railway Infrastructure Maintenance: Towards Achieving Maintenance Objectives, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eboli, G. Mazzulla, Relationships between rail passengers’ satisfaction and service quality: a framework for identifying key service factors, 185-201 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- National Rail Passenger Survey, Spring 2016 Main Report, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.R.T. Electrified Train Company Limited, Service Performance Target Appendix C to the Operations and Maintenance Management Services Conditions of Contract, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.