MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- AE. Andersson, C. Mellander, Handbook of Creative Cities, Edwar Elgar PublishingLimited, UK, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ganesh, Harisudha, Efficient Transportation System Using the Internet of Things, the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 5 10 pp. 3979-3982, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gusnita, Green Transport: Transport and Sustainable Contribution to ReducePollution Air, Research Center of Atmospheric Sciences and Climate, LAPAN, Aerospace News 11, pp. 66-71, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kawsar, D. Fitton, and V. Sundramoorthy, Smart objects as building blocks for theinternet of things, Internet Computing, IEEE 14, pp. 44-51, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government Transformation Program, Improving Urban Public Transport, NationalKey Results Areas, GTP Annual Report 2014, Performance Management andDeliveryUnit (GUIDE), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Phooi, Future Parking Demand at Rail Stations in the Klang Valley, ISCEE pp.103. 09001 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, J. Jeong, T. Oh, J. Jun and SH. Son, DCMAC: Data-Oriented Cluster-BasedMedia Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Networks, 30th Int Conf on AdvancedInformation Networking and Applications workshops (WAINA), Crans-Montana, pp.258-261 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Supriono , SW. Mudjanarko, Performance Evaluation Parking In RSU HajiSurabaya,. E-Journal Spirit Pro Patria, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry PUPR, Statistical Information Infrastructure, Public Works and Public Housing (BIS-PUPR), Statistics Indonesia, pp : 34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nielsen, Middle Class Will Drive Demand in the Global Automotive ComingTwoYears, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rye, Parking Management: A Contribution to the city livable, DeutscheGesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammernabeit (GIZ) GmbH, Federal Ministry ForEconomic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The Agence Française de Développement, Finding a solution to urban transport: thechallenge of financing and network integration 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.