MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- National statistic office, Population and Housing Statistics Report Thailand, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Center on Elder Abuse, Abuse of Adults with a Disability, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Disability statistics - prevalence and demographics, available online: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Disability_statistics_-_prevalence_and_demographics [Google Scholar]
- Neena L. Chappell and Cooke H.A, International Encyclopedia of Rehabilitation, Age Related Disabilities – Aging and Quality of Life, Available online: http://cirrie.buffalo.edu/encyclopedia/en/article/189/ [Google Scholar]
- Elizabeth A Gardener, Felicia A Huppert, Jack M Guralnik and David Melzer, Middle-Aged and Mobility-Limited: Prevalence of Disability and Symptom Attributions in a National Survey, 21(10) 1091–1096 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Economic Intelligence Center, Outlook Quarter 3/2014 Available online: https://www.scbeic.com/th/detail/product/131 [Google Scholar]
- EIDD Design For All Europe, Inclusive Design Available online http://dfaeurope.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Interior, Building Control Act 2005 (No.5), 132 32-38 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transportation, The Government Gazzette, Ministerial Regulations of Designing or Equipment Facilities of the Ministry of Transportation to enable people with disabilities to access and utilize, 130 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Social and Human Security, Promote and Improve the Quality of Life of the Disabled Act (2008) [Google Scholar]
- World Heath Organization, International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, Disability Rehabilitation Act, 108 205 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Edwin H.W. Chan, Grace K.L. Lee and Antony T.S. Chan, (2009) “Universal design for people with disabilities: A study of access provisions in public housing estates”, Property Management, 27(2), 138-146 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United Nation, Accessibility for the Disabled A Design Manual for a Barrier Free Environment, available online: http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/enable/designm/. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Transportation Facilities (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Council on Disability, The Current State of Transportation for People with Disabilities in the United States. Washington (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Marc Stickdorn and Jakob Schneider, This is service design thinking, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy D.M., Land Transport New Zealand Research Report 344, Personal security in public transport travel in New Zealand: problems, issues & solutions (2008) [Google Scholar]
- European Union, Official Journal of the European Union, COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 1300/2014 of 18 November 2014 on the technical specifications for interoperability relating to accessibility of the Union’s rail system for persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility, L 356/110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Office of legislative drafting and publishing A.-G. s. D, Disability Standards for Accessible Public Transport 2002 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- City of London Canada, Facility Accessibility Design Standard (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xenia Karekla, Taku Fujiyama and Nick Tyler, Evaluating accessibility enhancements to public transport including indirect as well as direct benefits, 2 92-100 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.