MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Austroads, Austroads pavement design guide.. (2001),
- D.E. Scholen, Non-standard stabilizers. (1992).
- Ants revolutionize road construction in South America, in Toronto Star., Toronto Star: Toronto, Ont. p. C5. (1990)
- A. Hitam, A. Z. Yusof, and O. Samad. Soil stabilizer for plantation road, (1999)
- R. Brazetti and S.R. Murphy. Objective performance measurement of actual road sites treated with an Organic Soil Stabilizer (2000).
- R. Thompson, R. Johnson, and J. Sedgwick, Road Stabilization Report, in Tooele County, Utah. p. 17. (2002)
- A. Campbell and D. Jones, Soil Stabilization in Low-Volume Roads. T.R.R. Journal. 2204: p. 172–178. (2011)
- Y.J. Li, L. Li, and H.C. Dan, Study on Application of TerraZyme in Road Base Course of Road. A.M.M.,. 97-98: p. 1098. (2011)
- A.R. Shankar, R. Mithanthaya, and B. Lekha. Laboratory studies on bio-enzyme stabilized lateritic soil as a highway material (2012).
- W.S. Guthrie, D.O. Simmons, and D.L. Eggett, Enzyme Stabilization of Low-Volume Gravel Roads. T.R.R. Journal,. 2511: p. 112–120. (2015)
- R. Bergmann, Soil stabilizer for use on universally accessible trails. (2000).
- R. Moloisane and A.T. Visser, Evaluation of the strength behaviour of unpaved road material treated with electrochemical-based non-traditional soil stabilisation additives. J.S.A.I.C.E. 56(1): p. 28–39. (2014)
- L.I. Khan and M. Sarker, Enzyme enhanced stabilization of soil and fly ash. Fly ash for soil improvement. Asce geotechnical special publication. 36, (1993)
- K.P. Isaac, P. Biju, and A. Veeraragavan. Soil Stabilization using Bioenzymes for Rural Roads. (2003)
- J. Tingle, et al., Stabilization mechanisms of nontraditional additives. T.R.R. Journal, (1989): p. 59–67 (2007)
- A.F. Rauch, L.E. Katz, and H.M. Liljestrand, AN analysis of the mechanisms and efficacy of three liquid chemical soil stabilizers. Research Report 1993-1: VOLUME. Work,. 1. (2003)
- D.J. Robert, R. Renjith, S. Setunge, B. O’Donnell, D. Hewawasmge and E. Tan, Assessing the stabilizing mechanisms of unbound road pavements,. (2016)
- A. Rauch, et al., Measured Effects of Liquid Soil Stabilizers on Engineering Properties of Clay. T.R.R. Journal 1787: p. 33–41. (2002)
- Manual, E.-S.T. (2015)
- Vicroads, in RC 500.20 Code of Practice. (2014)
- Standards, A., AS 1289.6 Methods of testing soils for engineering purposes, in 6.1.1 Soil strength and consolidation tests – Determination of California Bearing Ratio of a soil. (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.