MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Thormark, C. “A low energy building in a life cycle—its embodied energy, energy need for operation and recycling potential”. Build. Environ. 37, 429–435 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Siahaan, N. “Model Pengendalian Perumahan Sederhana Dalam Sistem Perumahan Berkelanjutan Perkotaan Berbasis Rendah Emisi CO2”. (2012).
- Dixit, M. K., Fernández-Solís, J. L., Lavy, S. & Culp, C. H. “Identification of parameters for embodied energy measurement: A literature review”. Energy Build. 42, 1238–1247 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Dixit, M. K., Culp, C. H. & Fernández-Solís, J. L. “System boundary for embodied energy in buildings: A conceptual model for definition”. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 21, 153–164 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Dixit, M. K., Fernández-solís, J. L., Lavy, S. & Culp, C. H. “Need for an embodied energy measurement protocol for buildings : A review paper. 16, 3730–3743 (2012).
- Haynes, R. “Embodied Energy Calculations within Life Cycle Analysis of Residential Buildings Table of Contents : 2010”, 1–16 (2013).
- Wahyuni, Y. S. “Perkembangan Riset Embodied Energy dalam Arsitektur”. in Prosiding Seminar Doktor LPPM Universitas Muhammadiyah (UMMIPress, 2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.