MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Prakash Desai, K. U. Muthu, A brief review on strength, deflection and cracking of rectangular, skew and circular reinforced concrete slabs, Indian Institute of Science, 91–108,(Mar-Apr. 1988). [Google Scholar]
- Djwantoro Hardjito, Studies on Fly Ash-based Geopolymer Concrete, Thesis Report, Curtain University of Technology, (Nov.2005). [Google Scholar]
- Radhakrishna et al., Strength Characteristics of Open Air Cured Geopolymer Concrete, Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, (Feb.2014). [Google Scholar]
- Rajamane et al., Quantities of Sodium hydroxide solids and water to prepare sodium hydroxide solution of given molarity for geopolymer concrete mixes, ICI technical paper, (Sept. 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ganesan et al., Development of stress block parameters for geopolymer concrete, The Indian Concrete Journal, vol 89, Issue 9, pp 47–56, (Sept. 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mahantesh et al., Flexural behaviour of fly ash-slag based reinforced geopolymer concrete flexural elements cured at room temperature, IJTAM, ISSN 0973-6085, Volume 12, Number 4, PP 845–856, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Mahantesh et al. , Strength and Deformation Behavior of Reinforced Geopolymer Concrete Flexural Elements, IJCIET, ISSN 0976-6316, Volume 8, Issue 5, PP 1108 – 1121, (May 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Robert Park & Thomas Paulay, Reinforced Concrete Structures, John Wiley & Sons, INC. UK, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- IS 456-2000, Indian standard code of practice for plain and reinforced concrete for general building construction, Bureau of Indian Standards – New Delhi, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Sumajouw and Rangan, Low Calcium Fly Ash-based Geopolymer Concrete: Reinforced Beams and Columns, Research Report GC3, Curtin University of Technology, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.