MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- A. El-Fatatry, MEMS Aerospace Applications, MOEMS Applications (RTO-EN-AVT-105 Lecture Series, NATO) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Stanimirović, Z. Stanimirović, Optical MEMS for Telecommunications: Some Reliability Issues (In Advances in Micro/Nano Electromechanical Systems and Fabrication Technologies, InTech) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schmitt, F. Pressecq, X. Lafontan, P. Pons, J. M. Nicot, C. Oudea, D. Estève, H. Camon, J.Y. Fourniols, MEMS behavioral simulation: a potential use for physics of failure (PoF) modeling (4th Round Table on Micro/Nano Technologies for Space) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pustan, C. Dudescu, C. Birleanu, Phys. Statutus Solidi C 12, 1322–1327 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Tadayon, H. Sayyaadi, N. Jazar, J. of Physics: Conference Series 34, 89–94 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pustan, V. Rochus, J.C. Golinval, Microsyst. Technol. 18, 247–256 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.