MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- V.F. Aleshin,A.Yu. Kolobov, etc., The use of magnetic fluids in the renovation of engineering objects (Moscow: MSTU 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Boldyrev,V.P. Smolentsev,Requirements to the magnetic fluid, used in tools, jigs and fixtures, Rybinsk State Aviation Technological University Journal, no. 2(23), pp. 127–131(2012). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Orlov,Y.O. Michalev, etc., Magnetic fluids in mechanical (Moscow: Engineering, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Orlov,Y.I. Stradomsky, etc., Influence of the geometric dimensions of the work area on the magnetic-seal held them pressure drop (Ivanovo: Ivanovo Energy Institute, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov,B.M. Bazrov,V.F. Bezyazychny, etc., High technologies in mechanical engineering, (Moscow, Engineering, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev,A.A. Boldyrev,The mechanism of the process control installation of individual workpieces in rheological fluid, Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology, 2/3(292), 56–60, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Revin,A.V. Lisicyn,V.P. Smolentsev, Method of attachment parts of the non-magnetic material, and device for its realization Russian patent 2312000, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev,G.P. Smolentsev,V.Y. Sklokin, Device for electrochemical and mechanical treatment, Russian patent 2216437, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev,K.M. Gazizulin, Electrochemical machining method Russian patent 2216437, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev,G.P. Smolentsev,A.V. Levin, The electrode tool for electrochemical marking and its manufacturing method Russian patent 2229966, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev,A.A. Boldyrev,G.N. Klimova,I.U. Kuznecov, Forming method for abrasive tool working zone Russian patent 2457934, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Baron, Technology of abrasive processing in a magnetic field (Leningrad, Engineering 1975). [Google Scholar]
- E.Ya. Blum,M.M. Mayorov, Magnetic liquids (Riga, Knowledge 1989). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.