MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. M. Rozenberg, A. N. Eremin, Elements of the theory of the process of metal cutting (Moscow.– Sverdlovsk : Machgiz, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Makarov, Optimization of cutting processes (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Odintsov, Hardening and finishing the parts of machines by surface plastic deformation : Handbook (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Fizicheskie osnovy protsessa rezaniya, iznashivaniya i razrusheniya instrumenta (Physical Principles of Cutting and Tool Wear and Failure) (Moscow : Machinery Publisher, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Blanter, The metallography and heat treatment (Moscow: Machgiz, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Tabakov, A. V. Chihranov, Wear-resistant coating of cutting tools operating under conditions of continuous cutting (Ulyanovsk : UlSTU, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Khaimovitch, A. V. Kuznetcov, Analytical modeling of power mode high-speed milling of material with viscoplastic hardening, Vestnik of Samara University. Aerospace engineering, technology and engineering, No 5-2 (36), p. 167–172 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. L. Tchigirinsky, Mathematical methods for process control of machining : monography / Volgograd State Technical University. -Volgograd. – 139p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Oosthuizen, K. Nunco, P. J. T. Conradie, D. M. Dimitrov, The effect of cutting parameters on surface integrity in milling Ti6Al4V, South African Journal of Industrial Engineering. Vol 27 (4), p. 115–123. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Kozachukhnenko, A. A. Bondarev, D. V. Krainev, Yu. N. Polyanchikov, H. V. Khodjamberdyev The justification to improve the surface quality when machining with pre-hardening heat-resistant steel 30CrMo4 from the position of the dislocation view, Bull. VSTU, No 1(156), p. 6–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pete Crawforth. Towards a Micromechanistic Understanding of Imparted Subsurface Deformation During Machining of Titanium Alloys (University of Sheffield, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jinming, Volodymr Bushlya, Ru Lin Peng, Jan-Eric Stahl, Identification of Subsurface Deformation in Machining of Inconel 718, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, Vols. 117-119, pp 1681–1688 (2011) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunjing, Tang Dunbing, He Hua, Chen Xingqiang, Prediction of surface roughness for end milling titanium alloy using modified particle swarm optimization LS-VM, Transactions of Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Vol. 30 No.1, p. 53–61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.