MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. A. Lipatov, Influence of the Temperature Dependence of the Thermal Conductivity of the Machined Material on the Contact Interaction and the Type of Chip Formation, Stanki Instrum., No8, P37–40(2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Influence of Chip Formation and the Wear of a Hard-Alloy Tool in Cutting Austenitic Steel, Russian Engineering Research, Vol.28, No6, P17–19 (2008). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Influence of the Instability of Chip Formation and Peculiarities of Contact Interaction on the Wear Platform Rear Surface of Hard-Alloy Tool on its Wear in Turning Austenitic Steel, Bull, VSTU, no. 13 (100), issue8, p.30–34 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Loladze, Prochnost' i iznosostoikost' rezhush-chego instrumenta (Strength and Wear Resistance of Cutting Tools), Moscow: Mashinostroenie (1982). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Talantov, Fizicheskie osnovy protsessa re-zaniya, iznashivaniya i razrusheniya instrumenta (Physical Principles of Cutting and Tool Wear and Failure), Moscow: Machinery Publisher, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Influence of Chip Formation on the Temperature Dependence of the Thermal Conductivity of Machined Material, Stanki Instrum. No10. P23–25 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Influence of Chip Formation on the Temperature Dependence of the Blank's Thermal Conductivity, Russian Engineering Research, Vol33, no5, p299–301 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov, Yu. L. Chigirinnskii, S. I. Kormilitsyn, Temperature-power Char-acteris-tics of Contact Interaction in Cutting Austenitic Steel, Stanki Instrum no7, p21–25(2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Bazhenov, S. G. Baychman, D. G. Karpachev, Tverdye cplavy: Spravochnik (Hard-Alloys: a Hand-book), Moscow: Metallurgiya, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lipatov,Yu. L. Chigirinnskii, Influence of the Front Angle on the Wear Carbide Tool in Turning Austenitic Steel in Terms of the Instability of the Chip Formation, Bull. VSTU, no. 12 (72) issue626–28(2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.