MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- Xu Zhenggu, Chen Zhixin, Wang Zhongxin, et al. Equipment for salvaging floating objects [P]. CN200410024783.3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lumeng, Zhang Yanting, Zhang Lei, et al. Semi-active drilling drawworks heave compensation system [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 40 (5), p 620–624 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haibo, Wang Qingfeng. Design and Internal Model Robust Control of Underwater Towed Heave Compensation System [J]. JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 46 (8), p 128–132 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xiaoyan, Liu Shaojun, Wang Gang. Modeling of heave compensation system for deep-ocean mining and its simulation of fuzzy logical control[J]. JOURNAL OF CENTRAL SOUTH UNIVERSITY, 39 (1), p 128–134 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jinbo, Song Yucheng. Design and Analysis of Active Heave Compensation System for Offshore Cranes [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 27 (15), p 1989–1995, 1996 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhixin, Zhou HaoXu Tong. Electric hydraulic integration controlling system for salvage equipment of aircraft returning cabin in terrible ocean environments [J]. FISHERY MODERNIZATION, 34 (6), p 55–59 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Liqun, Chen Zhixin, Liu Ping, et al. Experimental study on high sea floating object fishing net [J]. FISHERY MODERNIZATION, 43 (5), p 34–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ni Zhenghua, Chen Wenliang, Chen Liqun. Vibration mechanics [M]. Higher Education Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.