MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 128, 20172017 International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Simulation Model and Algorithm|
|Published online||25 October 2017|
- G. Fontaras, Z. Samaras. A quantitative analysis of the European automakers ‘ voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emission from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data. Energy Policy. J. 35 2239–2248 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Guanetti, S Formentin, S M. Savaresi. Energy management system for an electric vehicle with a rental range extender: a least costly approach. IEEE T INTELL TRANSP. J. 17, 3022–3034(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, B. Meng, Y P. Shen, et al. Researches on power systems of extended range electric vehicles. Proceedings of the CSEE. J. 34, 4629–4639 (2014). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, B. Qiu, L. Ta, et al. A Study on Simulation of Energy Management Strategy of Extended Range Hybrid Bus Based on Cruise. Automobile Technology. J. 7 37–42 (2017) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ramotar, G L. Rohrauer, R. Filion, et al. Experimental verification of a thermal equivalent circuit dynamic model on an extended range electric vehicle battery pack [J]. Journal of Power Sources, J 343, 383–394 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.