MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Coordinated control and spectrum management for 5G heterogeneous radio access networks (COHERENT), EU H2020 5G-PPP project, website http://www.ict-coherent.eu/. [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, J. Lee, Y. Yi, I. Rhee, and S. Chong, Mobile data offloading: How much can wifi deliver?, IEEE/ACM Trans. on Netw., 21, 15 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aijaz, A. Aghvami, M. Amani, A survey on mobile data offloading: Technical and business perspectives, IEEE Wirel. Commun., (2013) [Google Scholar]
- COHERENT: Coordinated Control and Spectrum Management for 5G Heterogeneous Radio Access Network, Deliverable 2.2 “System Architecture and Abstractions for Mobile Networks”, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chandrasekhar, J. G. Andrews, and A. Gatherer, Femtocell networks: A survey, IEEE Commun. Mag., 46, 9 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Andrews, H. Claussen, M. Dohler, Femtocells: Past, Present, and Future, IEEE Jour. on Selected Areas in Comms, 30, 12 (2012 ) [Google Scholar]
- B. Han, P. Hui, V. Kumar, M. V. Marathe, G. Pei, A. Srinivasan, Cellular Traffic Offloading through Opportunistic Communications: A Case Study, ACM CHANTS, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dimatteo, P. Hui, B. Han, Cellular Traffic Offloading through WiFi Networks, IEEE 8th Int. Conf. on MASS, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Femtocells—Natural Solution for Offload, whitepaper by Femto Forum, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bulut, B. K. Szymanski, WiFi Access Point Deployment for Efficient Mobile Data Offloading, Proc. of the 1st Int. Workshop on PINGEN, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.